Life does not come with a manual. We have to let it run it course and trust that where ever it takes us is where we are meant to be.
Saturday, June 18, 2011 | 8:00 AM | 0 comments

It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.


Kay. Life sucks. I'm super pissed nao. :< Maybe partly because of my PMS. But NO. I am like angry until I feel like cursing. First time ever. I need a damn stress ball right now. -.- Bleh. Because of a certain someone. See her name also make me angryyy. She can joke around but I have my limits too. And she crossed the line. But what can I do? Gahh, I feel so pissed I feel like crying. I don't want to hate you but you make it freaking hard for me. I bet you don't even know what you did just hurt my feelings like shit right. You're just continuing with what you're doing and making life like shit to me right. I bet you don't even care. Heh. Maybe you don't mean it. Just maybe.


I don't know what to say anymore.
Having a major headache.
And I'm tired.
Bye.





infinity