I smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect. And pretend I'm really strong.. Am I not the most perfect actress ever?
Friday, April 8, 2011 | 8:04 AM | 0 comments


Yeah, then Mandy and me started crapping away with the awesome tissues(:
Yeah, so today, we went to the uh.. OH KOREAN BBQ. I was super bloated. Then I ate the yogurt ice-cream. Superr niceee(: Then, the steamed egg was nice too. I loved the bbq meat (BEEF!, Pork and Chicken). The beef soup was sooooooooooo niceeee. I love the chilli sauce, it tastes good with everything.

















Papa, Andrew and Mandy. All with the gameboy luh!
















THE AWH-SHUM TEA I LOVE LIKE MAD.
















All the side dishes (Y) Oh, see the tofu, it's really niceeee.

















The random marshmallow chocolate thingy of mine. ITS LIKE DAMN NICE LORH. ITS SO SOFT AND SWEET, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Yeah, so urm, yesterday, Papa bought the Gameboy 3DS. It's super awesome la. You can see the 3d effect super clearly lorh. I made Vanessa Wong like superr jealous la.

















Ohh, the lego star wars game. LOLOL!

















Yeah, so today, I went to NanChiau Secondary with Wangjing(?), Conglin(?) and Bowen for the compo competition. Walao, all of them Cheena except for me sia. You see al the people there all come from China so I confirm lose one la. Don't care liao la. I wrote such a crappy story anyways. -.- So lao shi just gave us $20 and threw the 4 of us, two sec-3 and two sec-1, into the taxi and then told the uncle to bring us to NanChiau. Its like soooooooo far, it took us more than 25 minutes to get there. Then, we were late lor -.-

Then, yesterday. WALAO. PISS ME OFF LIKE SHIT MAN. SOME IDIOT HACKED INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND TYPED 3 STATUSES:
"Hey Cheryl, wanna **** me? XD"
"DOGGY PARTY! YEAH!"
"**** UE ALLL !"
Walao, I was at popular leh. Then, someone go crap on my wall): I was so pissed with the damn hacker. Wanna fight with Cheryl, then go la. Why get me involved seh? My password was 'jaejoong' so maybe it was easy to guess la. -.- But, I changed my password alr, so heck care lorh. Haiyah, dkdc liao la -.-

So yeah, I shall write a long letter to Ying-ah.
Hehe, when I go Suntec on Sunday, I shall go buy smth for her too
So, yeah. Nothing much happened.
Hopefully Farhan won't come back next week -.-
Kay, Thanks peoplee(: Byee(:


infinity