Sometimes the right person for you was there all along, you just didn't see it because the wrong one was in the way.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 9:55 AM | 0 comments

Hello people(: 
I am blogging againnn. I got my com back. So I can upload like most of the pictures today :D
HeeHee. I am listening to KCCO and VSCO thingyyy. Awh-shum shitxz(:


Ohh, my yangqin sticks (Y)

Whee(: CO CAMP!















That's Lifei playing the Zhongruan and Nicole playing the Pipa!


Jaujieh fooling around with the yangqin ;)




Alvina teaching Lifei how to play the zhongruan and Shenelle is just looking around~

Kelly playing the yangqin~

Percussion~ Kaye, Nicole (I think) with people -.-
















Weirdo Beatrice Tay marking papers. -.-
CO place luh!

Kay, I shall continue with Barbie, a fashion fairytale(:
KTHXPPL! BYEEE! <3



infinity