Second chances doesn't always mean a happy ending. Sometimes, it's just another shot to end things right.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 11:45 PM | 0 comments

Hai everyone. Heh, it's like 10.11 in the morning.
I have some crappy Home Based Learning thingy. So boring. -sigh-
Only Maths and Chinese is over. It's now break time. Gonna end like in 5 minutes?
I bought this new toshiba computer right. So, now. I have no idea how to bluetooth the pictures in here -.-

Hehe, HBL is now officially over~ Ah, smart for 106 to create the group and discuss all the answers lorh. (: Grography pissed me off like mad seh. So harddd):

Junhyung looked superr hot yesterday during the Mcountdown performance with Junhyung. He wore his really big and black specs. And his hair was damn nice. :D Although his part is very short, he still looked veryyyy hot. Ohh and CN Blue came back alsoo. Jonghyun sang Love in the rain. Chao awesome one luh. Especially the parts when Yonghwa and Jonghyun harmonize together. (Y)

I have like nothing to blog about la. So this will be a short post lorh.

Anyways, my yangqin came yesterday at 7.15pm ++ Mr Yeo himself came -.- Freak me out like shitxz. So scary seh. And I was in a total mess. Cause I neh comb my hair so its like all over the place lor.

Anyways, I have on-ed the com for like 7 hours++ alr. Mummy forcing me to off it -.-" Anyways, I have to eat also la.

So byeeee people.
I webcammed Ying-ah for the whole morning.
She went out to shop I think.
KTHXPPLBAI!


infinity