If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Friday, February 25, 2011 | 6:35 AM | 0 comments

Uhh, so hi people. It's FRIDAY :D *jumps around* But 2moro got freaking tuition D: Crappy. Oh well, camp <3


So I was supposed to continue with yesterday's one and today's one.
So yesterday, we went to the BEACH at ECP(:
Fun like mad sia. Especially the role playing :D


Vic got angry with me and lala cause we were insulting wetoku. (Seriously, I am awesome-er than her). EHEHEHE. Ohwell, then we suspected that vic got angry cause she was veh cold to us. -.-" But it wasnt true.


Lala and I were like talking about our houses. Mine is supposedly a mansion with guards thats why I am not allowed to bring my friend's to my house cause the guards won't allow. And Lala's one was supposed to be a castle (Then, I wanted to move house to a palace -.-"). With crocodiles outside in the sea, then got bridge and all that crap.


Kay, so we set off at around 9. We walkwalkwalk-ed our way there. I almost died cause of the stoopid overhead bridge. It's so loooooooong. Then, we were singing the retarded,"FLOWERS ARE RED. GREEN LEAVES ARE GREEN. THERE'S NO NEED TO SEE THEM ANY OTHER WAY THAN THE WAY THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN SEEN." Then the other part,"THERE ARE SO MANY COLOURS IN THE RAINBOW, SO MANY COLOURS IN THE MORNING SUN, SO MANY COLOURS IN THE FLOWERS AND I SEE EVERY ONE." Then, we kept waving to random strangers -.-" So stupid. And embarrassing.


So we started building some weird thingy which was supposed to be Lala's castle but turned out to look more like a tortoise. Then it had a bridge. Credits to: ME. I built the bridge at both sides :D Then there were houses, volcanoes, churches(?), farmlands and random houses. Then we had to explain what we made. We didn't know what to say but Fiona came out with this whole load of bullshit and made it sound like as if it was WOW? Like everything have a meaning liddat one. Then, me and Lala were so amazed with how Fiona came out with that whole load of crap. Her creativity is (Y).


Eugenia's group is... AWESOME. THEIR 'MS TAY' FIGURE WAS AWESOME. PLAINLY AWESOME. It was this 'sandman'. Kay, not snowman. But similar. 2 balls of sand, one big, one small. (sounds funny, but yeah...) Then put them on top of each other then got 2 leaves. So pathetic. Then, they had a titanic boat, a pyramid and other stuff also.


In the end, we had to combine our stuff together then had to do another explanation. Fiona came out with some crap again. We owe her a big thank you I tell you. -.-"


Then, my favourite part was the ROLE-PLAYING. :D It was totally awesome. I was the bimbotic supporter. And it was super funnn acting as a bimbo(: I had to be vain and I had to make silly comments which was like plainly retarded -.-" We had to plan a year-end class party.


Everyone: Okay, let's sit down! (On the pavement and there were like tons of leaves)
Me: Eww, I am SO not gonna sit on the floor. It's so dirty. It will totally mess up my butt.
Everyone: -.-" Just sit la.
Me: NO!Get ME A CHAIR!
-Fiona aka the blur-like-sotong clears the leaves for me-
Fiona: Okay, I cleared the leaves already. Sit down now?
-I sit down dramatically-
Me: Okay lor.
[I was a little bit too mean but yeah, bimbos <3]
Daniella: Who has a suggestion?
-I RAISE MY HAND-
Me: MEMEME! I have a sugestion. WE NEED TO HAVE A FASHION PARTY. AND OF COURSE, MIRRORS! I can't live without a mirror. Then, I won't be able to see mah PRETTY face(:


Then, Fiona kept acting dumb, so Daniella got like pissed -.-" in a funny way. She is so awesome sia. Daniella, I mean. Anyways, Teesha wanted a yoga mat and books cause she was the geek. But Amnah and Eugenia were like quiet. ): But, it was still FUN! :D


Then, at night, I pranked Vic using the time machine crap. Cause Ying-ah started it. I asked,"What will my boyfriend be like?" The machine answered,"exactly like your Jaejoong." Then, I knew it was Ying-ah -.-" So i did it on Vic, I told her that she will neh grow taller and I called her a shortie -.-" Mean I know but it was a prank. I wanted to do it on lala but Vic said it was veh horrible and said I shouldn't do it so I didn't.


SO VIC, I APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING. NOW. :D I'M SORRY VIC.


So then today, was horrible. I have to sleep now.
Got interrupted again -.-" Oh well, I blog about today, 2moro.
So Bai Bai peopleeeee(:


infinity