Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
Sunday, December 5, 2010 | 5:51 AM | 0 comments

Anyways, yesterday night was awesome. Cause Ying-ah finally confessed. She said, "I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT U" to MEEEEEEEEEE. 


In the convo,
Me: I have to go now, bai
Ying-ah: ok bye
Me: Nitenite, love you
Ying-ah: DREAM OF MEEEEEEEE
Me: oh ok, U destroying my lovely moment with me and Jae. So we were in Mcdonalds, eating. Then you came in the terrorist costume.
Ying-ah: WHAT TERRORIST COSTUME?
Me: Then u said,"I AM NOW GONNA ROB MCDONALDS!" Then u started to shoot everything. BANGBANGBANG. Then Jae saved me. Then everything turns loveydovey. <3
Ying-ah: THAT WAS ADJ'S DREAM!
Me: Really? Too bad, now its mine
Ying-ah: But you saved me. You sacrificed yourself just to save me.
Me: You slowly wait for that day to come. :P 
Ying-ah: Yeah right. I know you will save me one. And remember, forever and always? (It's a promise that I be friends with Ying-ah and Vic forever. They promised it too) It includes death.
Me: Ok fine. I will think about it. But 99 percent, I wont come and save you.
Ying-ah: You so mean, but we want to die, die together. Want to live, live together.
Me: Finefine, but if I die, u are gonna die with me
Ying-ah: OH RIGHT, CAUSE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU.
Me: Ohohoh, you finally confessed. I am taking a picture of this.
Ying-ah: OH, cause I am so important that everything I say needs proof.
Me: wtv. AAHAHHAHAHAHA, BUAHAHAHAHAAH, MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay, I am done. Byebye.
Ying-ah: okok bye.


Ignore the sacarstic-ness. At least she confessed and I am happy that she feels that way. :) And I realized that whenever she panics, she starts laughing like an idiot. 


When she realized that her earphones spoilt, she went to look for another one, but she couldnt find it. Then she started laughing -.- and screamed for her dad. 


During KC carnival, I accidentally plodded mud on Ying-ah's Perth T-shirt. I tried to use Ice to rub it off but it didn't work -.- So we gave up, and during the whole time, Ying-ah was screaming and laughing. Then she bought the $1 shirt which she looks like a christmas tree in.  


Finefine, I shall now sincerely APOLOGIZE, I am so so so so SORREH. And seriously, but I didnt realize the mud on your clothes until you said it. 


Today was awesomeeeeeee. Saw Lin Yu Zhong at Ikano today. We were on the same escalator! Less than 1 meter away. He was with another girl. Wonder who she is...


I ate the vietnamese noodles and it was soso nice. I love it and of course, the chili sauce and spring rolls too. Although I could only eat one -.- Then, we went dunkin donuts~~ 


So I was talking to Vic just now. She asked me something which never crossed my mind.


Why is Yoona and Yuri called YoonYul?
Hmmm, I am not sure leh. But still I prefer Sistar, 4 minute, 2ne1 and f(x). Hyorin's voice is awesome~ Hyuna's dance is so cool~ CL's rap is so unique~ Luna's singing is so nice~ And Sulli is so cute~


Ying-ah is reallyreallyreally mean today and she said that I was reallyreallyreally boring today. But still, using 'WTV', it pisses her off like siao. And she will start laughing and crying then it sounds funneh. Then I will keep imagining her reaction, then I will laugh whenever I type 'WTV' to Ying-ah.


She is trying to cry by rubbing her eyes and she keeps going,"OH CAN U SEE? I AM TEARING! I AM TEARING!" Then I'll be like,"NO I CAN'T SEE IT" 


And whenever Vic leaves me and Ying-ah alone, she will start screaming,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOO. VIC LEFT ME ALONE AGAIN." When I am like there in the same convo as her, TALKING to her. 


She keeps claiming that she is so cold, then she will climb her table to adjust the temperature (HAPPY NOW?). She will be like,"OH, SEE U GET THE HONOUR OF SEEING ME CLIMB THE TABLE!" I will just roll my eyes and curse her so that she will fall the next time she climbs up he table. I am mean, I know. But WTV. AHAHAHAHAA.


Kay, so until next time.
Baibai





infinity