To know me is to understand me, and to understand me is to love me.
Monday, December 6, 2010 | 8:05 AM | 0 comments

Heylows,
I cracked up after seeing Ying-ah's reaction to yesterdays post. This was what she said through msn,


Jia Ying says:
 ... HOW IS ME PANICKING A LAUGHABLE MATTER?!?!?!? How is my laughing and crying at the same time funneh? And my earphones that time, the bud got problem. Like whenever it touches me, the electric current will like flow and i will get kena shocked by it.



-_- <- Ying-ah's pissed face
-3- <- My face (My face stays the same always so yeah...)

She gave me that face when I used 'WTV' on her. Then I used -3- back at her.


Anyways, we quarrelled yesterday too. But made up after a while -.-" I became all emo. BLEH. It's all msn's fault. Deleted part of our chat then make us misunderstand. We didn't really understand what happened. But yeah, we misunderstood each other. She thought I hated her but I don't. Then Vic started panicking cause me and Ying-ah decided not to talk to each other. So Ying-ah was reading her magazine, Vic was like screaming for me to apologize to Ying-ah but i was stubborn and kept saying that it wasn't my fault (It really wasn't my fault). Then, she continued to blabber AND IT WAS SOSOSO CUTE~


Then we decided to not be angry with each other anymore. So I suggested shaking hands, saying sorry then become friends again or the 'I dunno you, you dunno me. First day meet each other, then say hi, then become friends again' method. But Ying-ah said, "Your ideas are so..." Then, she decided to treat like as if nothing happened. So, I agreed.


Then we starteed to debate whether elmo or smurf is better. Well, somehow I was on smurf's side and Ying-ah was on elmo's side. But nobody won and nobody lost so WTV la. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (I can imagine Ying-ah's face again -_-)


WAHHHHH, got to know Germ-ah muchmuchmuch more. Just a few days and I got to know her so much~
She thought that I was quarrelling with Ying-ah cause Ying-ah sever all ties with me. She doesn't want to be my daughter :( But the real reason was because I gave her to Gaby and she thinks that having me as a mum is hen ke pa. Is it? Anyways, because Germ-ah thought I was quarrelling with Ying-ah, she told me to go and apologize to Ying-ah and say some jokes then everything will become better.


So then, this was what happened in the convo:
Me: I am sorry
Ying-ah: For what?
Me: For giving you to Gaby.
Ying-ah: Oh, then you better be sorry.
Me: I am
Ying-ah: Good
Me: So are you coming back? To your mummy? Hmm? PWEASH? *POUTPOUTPOUT*
Ying-ah: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Me: ??? Stop laughing. I AM GONNA PANIC SOON. NOW COME BACK?
Ying-ah: ni yao wo hui qu meh?
Me: PLEASH? WO YAO! PWEASH? U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.
Ying-ah: ke shi, yapsimyee zuo wo de mama hen kepa leh.
Me: HOW IS IT KE PA? I AM KIND AND I TAKE CARE OF UR HEALTH
Ying-ah: HAHAHAAHAAHAAHAH
(then, here comes the joke part.)
Me: knock knock?
Ying-ah: *nobody's home*
Me: -.-" U idiot, I shall treat that as who's there. DORIS
Ying-ah: wait what? doris ni de tou uh. wo bu zhi dao Doris she shei. GO AWAY DORIS.
Me: ahahahahaaha. stop it, I am supposed to make you laugh, not the other way around.
Ying-ah: What mother lets her child open the door for strangers? finefine, doris who?
Me: The door is (same pronounciation as doris) not locked, so I am knocking. SO? U laughing? ...
Ying-ah: WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT?
Me: A lame one
Ying-ah: Then?
Me: Supposed to make you laugh. So u laughing?
Ying-ah: no



It was a total failure, I know. I went crazy over Sistar. I love Chrono's soul, it's so niceeeeeee and awesomeeeeeeeeee. And I love the Magic Drop CF thingy. Hyolyn and Jang Geun Suk~ <3 Jang Geun Suk is so cute in the CF/MV thingy or whatever you call it =.="


Today, we went out for dinner again. I drank 8 glasses of tea and kept going to the toilet after that. But, you know, I don't think that I am the only self-centered person in my family. Kar Yee too. Because Kar Yee got some scholarship thingy so Tai Gu said that Kar Yee SUDDENLY BECOME SO CLEVER (which means that Kar Yee was actually stupid but became clever), then Kar Yee said, " OH, WO YI XIANG LAI SHI HEN CONG MING DE!" Then, the whole table started laughing (except for me, mandy and my mum. The 3 of us went, "Pfffffft") Then, tai gu said that Mandy's hair was really oily and dirty then po po said that its because Mandy never wash properly, so I started to laugh when I heard it.


This is so annoying :( Ying-ah and Vic are not online and Nat already left. I AM ALONE >.<
Vic, I can understand why she is not here. But Ying-ah, I can't. WAHHHHHHH T_T


Pffft, nothing to type liao. So freaggin bored :(
But WTV. AAHAHAHHAHAHA, BUAHAHAHAHA. MUAHAHAHAHA.
I shall just continue to listen to Chajatta/Found You.
So peace out XD


infinity