You, who is hurting with painful words, why don’t you know that breaking up is harder for me?
Sunday, December 30, 2012 | 8:48 AM | 0 comments

Congrats Soulmates. You're made cassies proud again. ^^

Time passes too fast so you grow farther away from me again.
Memories are forgotten way too easily.
To you, it’s just the end of a passing by day.
To me, it’s the start of a pain that I cannot handle.


——Yesterday/Dynamic Black

So yupp, I'm not dead yet
I'll blog about the HK trip when I'm being a lazyass. :P Hah, I'm still enjoying my last few days of holidays. Bleh, school just makes me want to puke and it's just so URGHHHH. I can't even describe what I feel okay. I've never felt this way about school before. Maybe I'll just loath the fact that I have to wake up early but I've never felt this foreign before. Okay, that might not be the correct word but it's close to that. One moment I was enjoying my freaking life as an IJ student but now, it's like a 180 degrees change. I feel so lost. I guess, that's the word. I don't know. I'm not anti-social or anything. Just starting a relationship someone seems so hard. I hate how this is. I'm scared of being alone and isolated. It makes me feel weak. I'm so dependant on everyone around me that when I'm thrown into a totally new environment, I just start panicking. And the worst part is that I don't know what to do about it. It makes me feel impotent to the fact that I get frustrated with myself sometimes.

But on a brighter note, I'm totally into the GAYODAEJUN2012 mood okay. LOL. SM is driving me crazy. And L.joe just got more charismatic or something but he just kept making me squeal. Bora's performance during SBS was just mind-blowing. Suju's mash-up during KBS was freaking good. The Super Idol Band was like heaven wth. Myungsoo looked damn good. Jongkey and Hunhan moments. EXO's short but beautiful performance. And of course, the colour of kpop. Especially Dynamic Black. Oh god, it's so gooooooood. Hehe, I'll be waiting for MBC Gayo Daejun tmr. <:
But for now, I'll just enjoy the last day of 2012.
And pray that 2013 will be better than what I expected.
Happy New Year everyone.
Cheers. ;)

Okay, let me spazz a little heh.
Oh god, my biases. Gahh. <:


















Hi Lay. I feel like a pervert. I just stared at this for five minutes and continued squealing.

















Aww, look Chunnie was trying not to smile after Jae said his name in the thankyou speech. Sooo cute.



















Okay. I'm gonna stop. Byee. (:


infinity