It’s fading away so why bother holding on, it only makes the heart hurt more
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 8:33 AM | 0 comments

Well, that's nice of me. 

No matter how hard life is, you are your own architecture  If you give up then there's no one else that can help you, but if you want to keep building your future, then no one can stop you either.

I don't even know why there is this sudden surge of emotions in me right now. But all I know is that it feels horrible. Like all feelings mixed together. I can't even define how I feel. Lost might be the word. But what does it even mean. I feel so confused all of a sudden. Time continues to disappear and I have really no idea what next year's going to bring me. How is life going to be. It's all so blur and when I think about it, I just get... scared. I hate it when life gets complicated and hard. But without all these complications, what is life?

I know I should be happy. Be grateful. I mean, I have friends who care about me, a family who always stay by me and even well, money. I should be counting my own blessings. I have everything I can ever ask for. Life is supposed to be perfect, but why isn't it? Why does life still feel this lonely. Why is it not enough. Why do I feel like as if tomorrow will not be better than what it is today. I want my carefree childhood back. No limitations. I just want a break from all these stress. Trying to live up to other people's expectations. Wanting to be on the good side of people. I'm tired of trying. But I still do. Why.

And changing schools next year isn't a very comforting thing. It brings my life's complications to a whole new level man, seriously. Our friendship has became so fragile again. I hate it when that happens. It feels so insecure. Like as if I'm going to be all alone again. And thinking about it just makes me diffident.
I can't make promises. I can't tell you where I'll be tomorrow, let alone a year from now.When I first ran, I thought I'd be able to put everything behind me and start again, you know? I'd live my life and simply pretend that none of it ever happened. But how can I do that? You think you know me, but I'm not sure that even I know who I am anymore. And as much as you know about me,there's a lot you don't know. I'm saying all this because I do want to see you and it scares me because I know deep in my heart that you deserve someone better. You deserve someone you can count on. Like I said, there are things you don't know about me.
Oh and I'm not trying to curse myself or something but if I ever die, I want to die drowning. Water is the symbol of emotions I guess.

So many questions left unanswered, huh.
Life's screwed.
Bye.


infinity