Try to push me out. If you’re confident, then challenge me anytime.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 | 5:06 AM | 0 comments

Yepp, I'm planning to find my own Christian Grey.

Evergreen. Like a fool, inexperienced
I lived without realizing the love you were giving me.
Never again will I let you cry beside me.
I’ll be the warmth that covers any
sadness and embrace you.
——Evergreen/DBSK

4 days ago was the last day of school. Haish, last day of being in 206'12. The thought just makes me get emotional. Even though there might be people I don't like in there, overall, it was nice being in that class. It all feels so distant now. All the precious memories we've made together as a class. Starting out as 106'11 with Ms Tay and now 206'12 with Ms Nufail and Ms Snider. There were unpleasant memories but there were good ones as well so it all evens out. The thought of not being an IJ student honestly, just scares me. It's a new environment as a whole and I don't even want to think about how my life would be. :\ But yupp, I'm really thankful towards everyone in 206. Honestly, everyone. All of us are different in our own ways, I guess but that's what makes 206, really 206. (":

So yupp, after school on the last day, me, Lala, SeoHwa, Jiayu, Rach Wee, Stella went out to celebrate Lee Yeh and Vic's birthdayyy. We were at I12 LOL. Then, we ate at ramen play. It was really expensive but the food was damn good. (Y) Haha, so before going in, we wanted to surprise leeyeh and vic with a cake, so we came up with all the excuses ever to buy a $33.60 tiramisu cake. But the problem was that we couldn't find a place so Lala went to ask the waiter secretly whether we could bring a cake in but the waiter replied freaking loudly,"CAKE? OH SURE." But the lucky thing was vic and leeyeh didn't hear it hehe. So yupp, I randomly said I wanted to buy Leeyeh's present with Lala so we ran to buy the cake with Stella LOL.

And guess what, after buying the cake, we realized we had no lighter. So I went back into ramen play and softly asked for a lighter and when he said okay, I TOLD HIM TO WAIT. BUT HE FREAKING TOOK OUT THE BIG LONG LIGHTER FROM BEHIND AND JUST PASSED IT TO ME IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY AND I WAS LIKE,"OH SHIT."

Haha but in the end, we just lit up the beautifully expensive cake and split it for everyone. THEN AT THAT TIME, VAN WONG CAME. SO YEAHH, THE MORE THE MERRIER. (: We shared the cake and took many many pictures. But at that time, it was 4pm already so I just went home and if I'm not wrong, they went to watch a movie.

But overall, I really enjoyed myself. ^^

So yupp, I'll just post Fee's pics of the last day(:

Me and Debbie~


Class Comm of 206'12


Me. LOL.


Me and Rach Wee hehe. I was eating Vic's cookie. (Y)


AWKWARDDDD.


Proud of being in 206'12. (':




CLIQUE PHOTOOO(:


OKAYY, THEN VIC AND LEEYEH'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONNN.

The cakeee~
















THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS(:
















Making their wishhhh.
















CUTTING THE CAKEEEEE~





























And Van Wong gave me this sort of as a farewell present I guess. <:
















LOVE THIS PHOTO. (:


OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARYEE. GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR O LVLS.











Okay then, that's all for now, I guess.
I'll be blogging about the bbq soon~ ^^
Oh and my grandma fell down and fractured her right arm and injured her waist a little. My grandpa who wanted to rush up to help her, tripped over a curb and fell into the drain. He broke his shoulders. I visited him today and he seemed to be in some pain. Thank you lord for watching over him and letting the operation go smoothly. Please help me grant them fast recovery and safety.
Thankyou.


infinity