I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now.
Sunday, October 14, 2012 | 9:25 AM | 0 comments

You look lovely, Latasha.

You've never opened your heart to me, not even once.
I feel like I'm looking at a wall, you know that?
You’re next to me but I'm even lonelier tonight tonight tonight.
I waited for you but this just isn't it so now I'm leaving you.

——Catch me/ HoMin

So, I recently just concluded my exams on 121011. It calls for a celebration trololol.
I'm so lame nowadays oh well. I've been reading fifty shades of grey again. It's better than the audio version. WHY DID I EVEN LISTEN TO THAT? IT WAS LITERALLY BULLSHIT. THE BOOK IS FREAKING GOOD. SO GO READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T. I'll give myself a pat on the back for promoting/advertising the book heh. Yupp and from the book, I've learnt to never roll your eyes cause it doesn't bring you any good and that you should always finish food on your plate. :)

Hahah, so on the 10th of October, I went Raymond. THE BISHAN SITE ONE. It looks like a freaking spa omg. Yupp, I only decided to read fifty shades of grey then. I'll blame Natasha and Liliya. Haha, they couldn't stop spazzing about the book but it's really good so (Y). And that was my second experience taking the MRT so it marks as a special day too. <:

Anddddd, on Friday, I went out with Lala, Vic, XX, Van Lim, Van Wong and Jesslyn to watch Taken 2. Rachel Wee and Lee Yeh came after that but I'll talk about the movie first. It was just bloody good. The action, storyline and effects. Omg, it was better than Total Recall. Hahha, I'm gonna watch Taken, the first one is Malaysia. Hell yeah. OH AND BTW THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING WOOT. Lala and Van Wong kept saying Liam Neeson is very hot for his age lol. He's okay la and very lively hahah. LOL, we forgot that we could get free coke if we purchased a ticket so we went on to buy the combo sets hahaha. In the end, I drank 3 of the small cokes and there was one big and one small one extra, we just gave it to the people working there and they looked at us like we're crazy.

The movie was really short. About 1 1/2 hours? So yupp, after the movie at cathay, we went back to Singapore Plaza and ate Swensens hehe. I had my Baked Spaghetti thingy. Then, Rachel Wee and Lee Yeh appeared lol. They were at 313. RACHEL CAME WITH THE ONE OF A KIND CD AND IT WAS SO DAMN NICE. Hahah, and I saw her piercing. It is the nicest thing ever. OKAY, I HEREBY SWEAR THAT I WILL GET PIERCING BEFORE I DIE.

After eating, we went to the toilet. Omg, then everything started to go wrong lol. Thinking about it, it was freaking fun but then it was mean too so yeap. XX, Leeyeh and Van Wong were in the shop, then the rest of us ran the other direction and went into the lift hahah. I KNOW IT WAS MEAN BUT AT THAT POINT OF TIME, IT WAS JUST FUN AS OUR PRIORITY. Then, we hid in the lift and started running around. Oh well.

Then we went Somerset. -.- We had to take the mrt so we started running again. but this time it was XX alone and us together. -.- After reaching, again we ran. WOW, ALL THE RUNNING. Then we went into HMV to look at the CDs. GD WAS PLAYING AND WE GOT SO EXCITED. OK, I SHALL CONCLUDE THIS SINCE THE IMPORTANT PART IS THE FUN.

OH AND BTW I'M FREAKING SCARED FOR RESULTS I RLLY SCREWED UP I JUST WANT TO DIG A HOLE AND HIDE IN THERE.
It's okay. Happiness prevails.
Goodnight.


infinity