In the end, and no matter how hard it is, acceptance helps people move on with the rest of their lives.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | 8:48 AM | 0 comments

Hi Jongkey.

Growing older makes me anxious. It scares me that time passes by quickly. And the days we couldn't meet are increasing.I don't like it that I'm getting farther and farther from my youth. I hate myself who thinks about these things.. the feeling that I hate the most is that uneasy feeling of not knowing the feeling of distance. I don't know what I'm saying but.. today.. I feel a lot of complex emotions. I don't want to say that I'm living life just by breathing alone. I have to work hard. I have to try hard. ——Jaejoong

So hi.
I'm back to updating my Gld Cst trip lol. I just watched the movie 'Good is Now'. Honestly, the story is pretty cliche and all, but the way they paced the show and showed the emotions just... well, made me cry like mad okay. It was nice, really. (': Tessa died in the end but yupp, nobody wants to die. Especially if it will hurt those around you. And yeahhh, work hard and try to live, I guess. But on a brighter note, my dad just booked tickets for a six day five night trip to hongkong. Hell yeah. (: I'm rotting in Malaysia. Hehehehe. Oh and happy

DAY 5 (121121)
Hmm, day 5 and 6 were the best days of the trip(: We went to dream world~~ We were really lucky, I guess. I mean, there were very little people so the rides had really short queues. It was really pretty there. The colours of the shops hehe. Hmm, when we first went in, kenny the koala thingy was there, so I ended up taking a picture for my family heh. We watched some sheep show first then walked in some animal place. Ew. Haha, we took a photo with the koala though. I really didn't want to touch the animal but yupp, the people there forced me to pet it. It felt... weird. Like hard and soft and rough at the same time lol. Ohh but the show was pretty interesting. The way they shaved the sheep. Omgg, the sheep's face was in agony man. So after all the animals thing, we went to the kungfu panda and Madagascar section. Omgg, I sat the Madagascar roller coaster with Mandy. Kar Yee with mummy. Andrew was scared so he didn't sit but it was really funnnnnnnnnn. It was the dangling kind and well, I enjoyed myself alot. I sat on it twice hehe. Thenn, we went to look for kungfu panda since Mandy insisted she wanted to take a picture with it. But we couldn't find the bloody panda so we just gave up. So yupp, we wandered around, ate lunch, which was pizza again but domino's was so much better. At 1.50, we watched the robin hood 3D. Omgg, robin hood is freaking sexy. The show was pretty short. Lesser than 5 minutes but I kept swooning over robin hood haha. Then we went to the water section. Uhh, literally. There was this ride for six people to sit in a circle and we'll just keep spinning and spinning and moving on dirty water. It was really funn cause the six of us got to ride on it together. (: We sat on it six times and the dude who looks after the ride just looked at us weirdly. We always have to take a picture before moving off and he would tell us to put on the seatbelts but after a while, he just skipped everything and just let us go. It was pretty funny hehe. Ohh, then we had the log ride too. It made us totally wet but yeahh, it was hell loads of fun. (: We ended off by riding on the big red car at the wiggles place. We kept making fun of karyee cause she liked Jeff, the purple dude when she was young lol. Yupp so, we just spent the rest of the day back at the hotel. Omg, some dude was singing the scientist at the beach (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, EXCUSE ME) and we could hear him from all the way up at 34th floor.

DAY 6 (121122)
Woke up, bathe, ate and left for movieworld! Hehe, it was really nice there. I SWEAR I LOVE THE PLACEEE. We started off by watching the Ice Age: Dawn of Dino 4D show. It was pretty cool. The effects and all. Got us pretty wet too but I really enjoyed it. Then, we went on the log ride twice and got ourselves wet like mad lol. After that, we went to the arcade section. Omg, it was really funny cause one of the workers there was called Dean and karyee started spazzing like there's no tomorrow. Andrew won some ball looking things and two hats. Heh, the hats were so adorable I kept wearing it around and people just stared at me like I was psycho. We went on the bumper cars too. All of us except karyee but it was really fun~~ Ohh, we saw willy wonka too. And I just thought of uhhh, her and van wong lol. Then, there was this batman which was really pathetic. He came out in his suit and beautiful car and just fought for a little while and left. -.- Well, my ice cream kept me entertained. (: There was a scooby doo show too but I only watched a little part. It was better than batman. SO. MUCH. BETTER. There was more plot and action and it was humorous. Ohh, then we played around at the kids looney tunes section. Hehe, the roller coaster. We went on it so many times, I just lost count. My dad got scared during the first two times and he would start complaining but it was really funny. There was this car stunt show which was awesome like mad. Even though it was freaking hot, the way they drove the car was just jaw-droppingly cool okay. (: So yupp, we just played and went back to the hotel. Ohh and we couldn't decide what to eat for dinner, so we just walked around aimlessly and decided to use our free pass to skypoint. Wow, it was believably boring there but the view was bloody fantastic hehe. Yupp, we ended up eating at some chinese restaurant. But when we reached back at the hotel, we were in the lift and there were 3 guys in there. The schoolies, most probably. One of them started singing "ehhh, sexy lady." and they just started singing Gangnam Style in there. It was so awkward haha. They started to touch Andrew's ears for fun, I think. And Andrew thought it was karyee and he got pissed at her. It was really adorable. :>

DAY 7 (121123)
Free day again. So we just slept more and went to Pacific fair again since it was pretty near. We just bombed our money on clothes and toys again hah. This day passed quite quickly. Just basically shopping and going to the beach, I guess. (: Ohh but I managed to try Zarraffa's coffee. I drank some chocolate thingy and it was really good but karyee said the latte was pretty badd. Oh well.

DAY 8 (121124)
Last day. We were pretty sad. ): And we realllllly didn't want to leave. But yupp, we had too and the plane ride was nice. Heh, the hot air steward made me so happy. (; He had such adorable eyes lol. But yupp, he's asian. And well, other than that, I watched a whole bunch of movies. Step up Revolution, Snow white and the huntsman. Kristen Steward was freaking pretty, I cannot. Oh and the weather difference killed us. >:

So pictures ^^
I was the one who took the picture so my face isn't it but yeahh.

















The placeee.

















Wiggless~






















SHEEP AND KOALA.




I thought this was pretty cool. (:
Hi Mandy. Freaking kungfu panda lol.
I SWEAR THE IBIS WAS FREAKING ANNOYING.
Hi Andrew.




ROBIN HOOD. SEXY SHIT.
MOVIE WORLD.
My dad on bumper cars hahaha.

Hello there willy wonka.


Stupid batman show.








Well, us with the cape. Oh and my beautiful hat. (:

I don't even know why I found this amusing.
CARSHOW.



Well yeah.

ME AND MANDY.
The ending parade. Ohh, it was really cool. (: They were party rock-ing. Hehe.













SKYPOINT.





Karyee kept claiming this guy looked damn nice.
Okay. Bye.
OH JUNSU'S MV. I'm amused lol k byeee.





infinity