Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one
Friday, August 24, 2012 | 5:24 AM | 0 comments


That tight embrace that’s only given to you.
I can’t look away.
That tight embrace that shows I’m crazy only for you.
Your voice, your smiling face, I want it all.

——Love Tension/4minute

Hehe, hi there. (:
I can't believe it's already 120819. A few more weeks and it's going to be my freaking EOYs and holidays will soon come. Time just flies omg. So yupp, Lala, Vic, Van Wong, Jesslyn, Rachel Wee and China buddy, Jia Xin, went I12 to watch Total Recall on the 8th of Aug, after National Day Celeb. I swear 206 this year is freaking great. We won in all the categories hehe, third for National Day clothings thing (where they count the people in class wearing red and white) and FIRST for the 'Wall of Love' crap thing. I'll post a picture right below of what we did. So we won this whole bunch of snacks and a $50 Popular voucher but we kindly gave $10 to Mr Bent cause he helped us a lot. :D

After that, we went Katong and took half an hour to decide what to eat. -.- We went all around and we ended up eating at the food court lol. Thenn, we bought Gongcha and sneaked it into the cinema hehe. Sooo, total recall was quite okay, I guess. Action-packed and a lot of thinking needed haha. I wasn't bored throughout la but the climax wasn't really there. But it wasn't like horrible. ^^ Thenn, after the movie, we went timezone to playy(: Hehe, we took neoprints togetherrr and played random ball game lol. But it was damn funnn.

Thenn during the National Day period of time, kailin and kacie came over to stay lol. We cooked spaghetti which tasted damn good and we played muderer hahah. Omg, we were like little kids. Hopefully, we'll have more sleepovers during the September Holidays. <:

So yupp, I was too lazy to blog this earlier. But tmr's KC FAMILY DAYYYYYYY. WOOHOO, I'm sure it will be a blast. (; But no meteorite. Hahaha, if we get bored, we're planning to stalk Mr Pang or Mr Seetoh. LOLOL. Freaking excited luh. Hehe.

Yeah, byeee. (:

Singapore, an impregnable fortress. (;

Flyer for our stall. Done by Ke En. <:



infinity