I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the war's won.
Monday, September 3, 2012 | 10:19 AM | 0 comments


I hate these moment without you
All day, I only think of you, each day is too long
I hold onto you and beg but nothing changes
You know what I’ve always been saying
Me without you is no, no, no, no.
I want to believe that
you’ve just gone far away for a moment

——Solo/Tasty

120826. KC Family Day'12.
One word: Even though 2010 and 2011 had wayyyyyyyyy more variety of games and stalls etc. BUTTTT THIS YEAR WAS FREAKING FUNNNNNNNN. (: I NEVER THOUGHT SELLING NASI LEMAK AND NASI BRIYANI WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BEST PART MAN. Haha, so yupp, we started the day at the teacup -.- Me, Van Wong and Lala in one cup and Jesslyn and Vic in another cup. Omg, we were the first ones and we were like spastic idiots omg. Everyone juststood around watching us laugh and spin in the stupid cups.

After that, we went on the boat aka viking. It was better than expected, I guess. It was funn ^_^ But just these two games, I busted 10 bucks lol. Hahaha, but like you can feel the thrill so it was quite worth it. The teacup was just bullshit compared to the viking. -.- Thenn, we went to the305 haunted house which was at the 407 class. It wasn't reallllllly scary actually. We barely screamed which meant that it was only mediocre. The ghosts hands were like warm, so it wasn't scary when they touched you. -_- It had to be cold for it to be scaryyyy~~~

So then after that, we went to like the BIGGGGG tent to sit cause we were so bored. Then I dedicated G-dragon's One of A Kind to Rachel using her money hehehe. But we missed it, cause it took over an hour for them to play it -.- And we were too bored to just sit there and wait so we went to the 303 haunted house. WHICH WAS SCARY. Like literally. VAN WONG COULDN'T STOP SCREAMING HAHAH. So we separated into two. Daniella, Rach Wee, Lala, Sam and Rae went in first, then me, vic, van wong and ms snider. Ms Snider went in first, followed by Vic and Van Wong, then lastly me. Apparently, Vic said that Ms Snider kept jerking because of the 'ghosts' lol. Hhahaha, Van Wong was cursing like mad. Omg, the amount of profanities used that day was shot all the way up.

But the Carnival was quite disappointing cause there wasn't any meteorite and no henna painting also. ): So like, there was nothing to do alreadyy. So we went back to the tent and help out a little as well as to sit there and just sing and listen to the songs. It was quite nice actually, to sit there and get high with the songs lol. ESPECIALLY WHEN GANGNAM STYLE IS PLAYED, EVERYONE WAS DANCING LIKE MAD HAHAH. Then they played like 70% kpop, 29% English-pop, and 1% cpop, which was actually one song only. Some JJ Lin song hahah.

Thenn, Cherie came ^_^ I got so happy ahahhaha. During Lala and Daniella's shift, Alex and Mark went to buy bubble tea for them la. Then I drank from Lala's milk tea and the pearls were so disgusting, I was like "Eww, the bola bola thingy so disgusting." Hahaha, it was damn funny luh. They went crazy when Call me Maybe was playing. Ms Snider stared at Lala like she was mad hahah. 

So yupp, then my shift was damn funn. Staple money tgth haha. BUT WE EARNED A TOTAL OF 4,500++ SO IT WAS A BIGGGGG ACCOMPLISHMENT. (Y) At first it was one nasi lemak for $4, 2 chicken wings for $3, 3 Otahs for $4, one nasi briyani for $5. It was like freaking overpriced but at the end, we sold like one nasi lemak and manymany otahs for one dollar and we even accepted cash because of the huge amount of leftover food lol. <: It was so funn(: It was really nice to see everyone working so hard, y'know. 

So yeahh, overall, one of the best days in 2012. (;

120831. Sports Day.
First sports day ever in KC and it was quite fail luh. The weather was rather horrible, actually. The front part, which was ACES day, was still okayy(: Seeing the teachers dance to DJ got us falling in love again. Omg, Ms Snider was so cute and Mr Bent welllll, really tried his best but was still a fail~~ Hahaha, it was damn funn ^_^ Then after that, the weather started to come against us.

So like after a five minutes, the 100m race started. It was quite tense actually for the Sec 2s. I'm not sure about Sec 1 and 3, but for Sec 4, Jannah Wong was a sure win. LOL, is that how you spell her name even, but wtv. She was a totally like an arrow. For the Sec 2s, there was Rachel Neo, Roxanne, Jorine and all. All damn fast one. But yupp, Roxanne was first. I swear her legs are like, damn long. :O Rach got 4th but she was rlly good alr(: 

Then, it was the 4 x 100m relay. 205 won first ^_^, and then us~~ Lala was like damn fast wts. o.o So yupp, Fee went first, then Rach Wee and Qian then last was Lala. (: They did really well la~~ I drank her Redbull thing. Then I became high and couldn't stop laughing lol hahah. I ended up kissing KSH on the cheek like 4 times. Then she kissed me back like twice. And Vic was convincing me about how lesbianism is just wrong and that it's wrong to think that it's okayy. But yupp, I still think there's nothing wrong with it. I'm just very open-minded. ^^ Hehe.

But like because of the rain and everything, the fun race was cancelled. Well, I backed out from it since Val, FT and Monicka wanted to take overr. But yupp, it doesn't actually matter anymore. Ohh, the teachers had a relay race also. I swear MR BENT WAS LIKE DAMN FAST ALSO OMG. HE WAS LIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. Hahaha, he won second in the end. 

So yeahhh, that's all. (:
OHH AND KAR YEE IS STALKING ME. SHE WANTS ME TO BLOG ABOUT HER. LOL.
HEY KARYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Teehee, time for pictures~

FROM FAMILY DAYY~
TEAPOTT~






















VIKING~~ (VAN WONG HAHAHA)























SELLING THE FOOD(:














JUST A RANDOM PIC HEHE

















THEN FROM SPORTS DAYYY
Lala couldn't be in the pic cause she was preparing for her raceee):


















HAHAH VAN WONG AND LALA ARE DAMN CUTE ^_^
























CONGRATS TO THEM(:























I love this polaroid. (":

Last thing, I meant it when I said your dance was really good. I wasn't being sacarstic. I don't know whether you'll see this but I hope you can feel the sincerity. Thanks. Love you no matter where you are. <3 And I mean this too. 世上有些东西可以弥补,而有些东西却永远无法弥补。但是我一定要努力让你明白我不是可怜你,而是真心的像这样对待你。

OH AND HEY KARYEE. <TEEHEE>



infinity