I’m going to bite your heart and run away like a cat.
Thursday, December 1, 2011 | 7:05 AM | 0 comments

It's the first of December already. I wouldn't have been able to make it through all the hard times without you. We haven't talked for a while, I guess. No matter what, I'll always be thankful. ^^ And I just want to say that I love you.


This blog is my most accomplished blog ever. It's actually my 65th post now(: I guess I'll have to thank Ying-ah for that. Teehee~ Nothing much happened recently la. I mean I already blogged everything. Holidays passing so quickly. >: Blehh, I shall talk about Jiu Keishicho Tokushuhan Sousagakari then. Hehe, I watched like ep 1 -6 through dramacrazy wth English subs and watched 7-9 through tudou with Chinese subs. No offence but tudou sucks lol. Nahh, I shall not be insulting. 

The storyline is nice and I'll squeal whenever L appears lol. My bias is still Woohyun ^^ though. Hehe, so L is like the evil one. and he barely says anything. He only said,"I will kill you." and "Go." in Jap. Then, he also said "我在这里." LOL. His Chinese is like the cutest thing ever. I kind of like cried at the last episode. I could feel him. JKJK. Okay so the storyline is that he kidnaps people and threaten to cut off their pinkies. He barely does anything. He just walks around and acts cool. But he had around 3 fighting scenes. I reallyreally like his weapon. <: People think that he is the mastermind but the real mastermind is this dude called "M". And apparently, L is a Korean acting in a Japanese show who is half Chinese. -_- So yeah, the main characters are the two women. One who is reallyyy cute and innocent (Kadokura) and the other is really GANGSTER (Isaki). Then, the guys is one ah, got one bony faced man who is old and skinny (Azuma) and the other is the more handsome-er one whoisstilluglytome (Amamiya). 


So yeah, Azuma and Kadokura are like in the same section in the police(?) department then their mission is to catch Jiu and to stop all the kidnapping/murdering. Then, Amamiya is Isaki's lover. Then, Jiu had this fighting scene with Amamiya which was damn cool. And uhm, Amamiya died. == Isaki got angry and wanted to kill Jiu too. So, the whole show is their adventure to kill Jiue. ^^ But, Kadokura knew that Jiu missed his parents and all, and that Jiu is just doing what 'M' wants cause 'M' was actually like his parents, the one who looked after him for the whole time. One more thing, Jiu eats pigeons in the show. I mean, he was nice and shared the roasted pigeon with the homeless. <: It shows that he has a heart.


In the end, Jiu received orders to uhm kidnap that little girl. But, he treated the girl really nice. I mean, he fed her grapes(: If it was me, I would have uhm, let him kill me. So at the end, he fought with Isaki and well, didn't get hurt at all~ His clothes didn't even get dirty! LOL, so back to the story, so there was this bomb inside the room when they were fighting and then the clown as holding onto the controller and the small girl as well. the small girl realized what was going on and wanted to run to the father who was there also. But, the random clown was grabbing her and 'M' called Jiu to kill the little girl. So, he walks realllly coolly over to the girl. But then, Kadokura suddenly appears and start saying some really emotional words to Jiu, saying,"The girl is like Jiu, both of them wants to go back to the parents. And the reason why Jiu keeps saying 我在这里 is because he wants his parents to know where he is and to go over to find him." Then Jiu decided to be a brave man and then went to attack the clown before telling the little girl to go to her father. 'M' felt betrayed and outraged by Jiu's actions and then "bang, bang, bang". He shot Jiu like more than 5 times. -.- Jiu's white clothes suddenly turned a different colour, red. Mehh, the blood is damn fake. But still, he took the random controller from the clown's hands and then walked over to 'M' and hugged him. He just wanted to thank 'M' for looking after him for the whole time. Then he exploded the place with uhhh, him, 'M' and the clown. -_- So yeah, the satisfying ending where Jiu isn't evil. <: But it was so touching, so excuse me while I go weep at the corner. 
 
LOL I finished my rant. Oh and Trouble Maker came out yesterday and the MV came out today. the album is wayyyyyyy beyond my expectations. ^^ The songs were great and Hyuna actually sang reallly nice. Uh, personally, the title track is only okayokay to me la. I like the choreography. It's really nice. ^^ And the whistling + the random 'trouble makers' are like freaking addictive k. But,  the chorus wasn't that outstanding and the rap in the middle wasn't that good either. Oh, but I liked the "고양이처럼" part lol. And the random cat which appeared~~ The MV was a little disturbing but still, Hyuna's really pretty and Hyunseung's hot so everything evens out. ^^ The second song is well, my favourite song from the whole album! 듣기 싫은 말. It's like a must to listen to it. It's damn nice la. I cried the first time I heard it lol. I mean Hyuna's voice was surprisingly really good and it's like filled with emotions and all. And for Hyunseung, his voice is originally nice already. The song itself has a really sad tune and moreover I prefer ballads. For Time and 아무렇지 않니, I have same feelings for both cause they were all really good. ^^ But Hyunseung's solo had a really high note which totally made me go "whoa".  I can't wait to see them perform live though. 
To the Antis, go die. I mean the reason why Cube put Hyuna and Hyunseung together is most probably because they want to use the 'overrated' Hyuna to pull up the 'under-rated' Hyunseung up. It's for marketing purposes, I guess. And it's most probably used to showcase Hyuna's singing talent. I mean, she definitely improved a lot and most probably it's also why Cube used two ballads. So, learn to appreciate and stop hatin'. 


LOL, this is long blog post filled with words. Okayy, I am officially done ranting. 
Hehe, I'll be going back to Malaysia this Sunday. ^^ I miss mummy and papa a lot): I want to kiss Andrew again. :D
Kayy, so thanksbyeee. 


I'll make a mental note to myself to finish my Chinese homework before Sunday.


infinity