If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart; I'll stay in there forever.
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 8:42 AM | 0 comments

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."


Okayy, so yeah school is out and it's holidays now~ Yayeeeee! I am like in Malaysia with Papa only and it's kinda awkward lol. But, hopefully it will get better ^^

But still, anyways, I think I'm gonna miss 106. I mean even though we like fought alot and kind of like got scolded (by Ms Tay) almost everyday, we all went through it together mah. And moreover, we grew  to like Ms Tay a little. Even though she scolds us, it's like for our own good and she even gives us Chocolates, sweets and all. And for the reflections that we write, she already told me why she wanted us to do that. "When you do reflection, everything will get imprinted in your head." She actually did a lot for us, I guess. So yeah, I'll be waiting for next year to see 206'12. ^^

So yesterday was my last day of school D: 111028 I'll remember it forever cause it was quite fun exceptforthislittlepart. In the morning, we had our usual morning assembly, then we were supposed to have our mass but the priest wasn't there so it was quiteee confusing. So, we said goodbye to like 4 teachers, Mr Chua (Cause he found teaching tiring and is going back to engineering), this malay teacher, Mr Suhaimi or however you spell it and Mdm Chan): (omg, she's an awesomeeeee DNT teacher lol) We kinda like sat at the foyer for 2 and a half hour which caused my ass to hurt lol. Somemore, the whole school in the small foyer.

I had to leave early cause we needed to pick Popo up from Woodlands before coming back so I got my report book back early. I'm a little unsatisfied with my results cause I deproved alot except for Art. I got 59 for CA and 59 for EOY. LOL, my only C5. I got 2 B3s and the rest all A1 or A2. I'm 2nd in class. First is Lala. Smart la she. Hehe, then I'm 4th in the level so I'll work harder next year cause I'm streaming next year also. Damn scary la. I'm so not taking Art. :P

After that, we had recess then, we had our Carnival Games thingy. I was in Soccer with Qianlin, Vic, Lala, Ke En, Debbie, Rachel Wee, Raelyn, Andrea Yeo, Monicka. We won the first round and got into the semifinals, but lost so we had the quarter finals and lost that too, but in the end overall, 106 was third. Hehe, I'm proud of 106 ^^ I was like the goalkeepers for two rounds and the defender for one round. It was fun even though we lost and all. But Lala got like asthma halfway so she had to stop playing. Hope she feels better now la, cause she looked so pale. For the third round, we got like 2:2 so we had this penalty thingy for each teams to go. We were against 107 at that time. so we had to defend the ball first and we missed it. When it was our turn, Debbie kicked the ball over the goalkeeper's shoulder so we were out. It's like what Mr Ho calls it 'Sudden Death'. He damn fail la, he kept standing in the middle of the court then we accidentally kick to ball onto his stomach and he kept getting in the way and he was like "Sorry, continue. Play." Then we stare at him o.o then he will be like "PLAY LA!" XD Epic la him.

After the game, it was 12 so I had to leave. The good thing was that I didn't need to help clean the classroom but the bad thing was that I couldn't spend time with 106 and I couldn't join the class party. D:
ITSNOTEVENAWEEKANDIMISS106ALREADY ):

I'm not in the mood to blog anymore. Watched 3 movies today. Sucker Punch, Hop and Mr Popper's Penguin. I loveee Sucker Punch's effect, the sword and all are like damn cool and the way they fight (Y). Hop was bloooooooody funny, hehehehe. And Mr Popper's Penguins had really cute Penguins which looked all the same to me. Hah, no la it was niceeee. I loved the storyline(: So sweet and touching <:

Shogen was nice. (Y) I ate until damnnn full~ TROLOLOL. I'm high all of a sudden.
Okayy, so THANKSPPLBYE.(:

P.S. Woohyun did really well for Immortal Song 2 today. With the dance, high notes and fireworks. Hope he wins first overall~


infinity