If a star fell each time I think of you, the sky would be empty.
Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 1:00 AM | 0 comments

Okay, so I shall start of with dinner 4 days ago lol. So, yeah for 3/4 of the time, they were speaking cantonese and everyone will start laughing. Sometimes, they look at me and I will either laugh along or start grinnning too. But seriously, I have no idea what's going on. -.- The food was nice and all but at the end there was this weird dessert which seriously wasn't my taste. Then, when we left that time, papa walked like bloody fast to the door, so I also chase after la, then when I was like walking really fast that time, you came and blocked my way which then caused me to almost fall. I'm sure I almost cursed lolol.

Oh and I bought a new phone today, it looks really niceeee. Pinkk~~~ It costs like $88 and it's Sony Ericson. It's called 'Spiro' and it's the Harry Potter version. I had to buy the pink cover for $12. I also bought the 2GB memory card for $19. Then the screen protector costs like $8. So, I kinda like bought everything at one time lol. I really like the light pink cover though and the buttons are really nice to press. ^^

So yeah, pictures(:
































I wanted to blog about this since like loooooong time ago, but I was too lazy. I just wanted to say I'm a proud Inspirit. ^^ After 448 days of hard work, they finally won their first award @ Mcountdown on 110901. I can say, they are one of the most hard-working bands ever. Just watch Sesame Player, uhh episode 6. Made me cry because of what leadergyu said. It was like around 2 days before their Be Mine comeback and Sunggyu was like "Kids, we've only have two days left. So let's do our best and work hard preparing. We'll do well, I trust you guys. Got it? Think about the times when we endured the pains."


Thank you for always staying besides me and enduring everything. Although sometimes we have different aspects and ideas from one another, at times like those we should try harder to understand each other with love. Let’s continue diligently working! Love you!→ Sunggyu to Woohyun.


110901&110908 Infinite won their Be Mine awards. 111009&111013 Infinite won their Paradise awards.
I'll always be an Inspirit. "Our name, Infinite, means ‘limitless’. We never put a restriction on our possibilities, and we will always improve."




Oh, and recently Huh Gak's new MV was released. It's like a part two for 'Hello' and I loveeeee it. It made me cry like mad. I watched it thrice and all three times, I cried. ): Love and Friendship...


Part oneee~
Part twoooo
Kayy, the next time I blog should be either tmr or Saturday~~ Oh right, and on Saturday is my uncle's wedding. Honestly, I can't wait lol. XD SOYEAHBYEEEE~


infinity