I remember that time when I knew you, you knew me
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 1:03 AM | 0 comments

I eat souls, the leftover feelings of humans.


I think this post is gonna be like quite long lol. I have manymanymany pictures with me. <: Hehe, so okayy, I'm gonna blog about my uncle's wedding which was on 121111. IT WAS DAMN FUN~ And I'm not being sacarstic. Hehe, so we had to wake up like verrrrrrry early at around 7 then get ready everything. The buffet person came and setup the tables and food. Then, our relatives and all came la. So, at around 11 we left to go Amara Hotel. Then, at around 11.20, we had the random church thingy with the priest nahh, he looked like a normal person right at the front talking crap like uhm,"are you willing to be together until your death" etc. Then, my uncle and aunty will be like "I do." Then, they talk more crap, then they kissed~ Hehe, it was like super romantic. I recorded the whole scene lol. It was like ten minutes long. Cause there was this part where they rang the bell thrice to announce their marriage registration or something. Oh, right and there was this really cute guy there. He's my bloody relative now, and I thought he was just the -ahem-. Okayy, for privacy reasons, names shall not be mentioned. <: 


Haha, after that around at 12, we had to wait outside the ballroom thingy until 1 before we could go in. So yeah, then around 12 something, my grandparents, aunty (the two oldest one), 4 of my cousins reached the hotel. We greeted them then went back to play with Kar Yee's ipad and drink the random drinks + eat the chocolates. ^^ Then, when the ballroom door opened, Carine, Kar Yee and me started spazzing. We continuously went,"Wahhh" and kept taking pictures. Cause the place had the lightings which changes colour every few seconds, so it looked damn cool~ We sat at table 12 and it's quite near to the stage. Mandy had to sit with my paternal side of the family. I pity her lol. Hehe, I sat with Kar Yee, Carine, Kacie and their uncle, auntie, grandfather and two cousins. But halfway, the three of us, Carine, Kar Yee and me moved to the VIP table cause my parents had to bring my gandpa back home early. He wasn't feeling well): So yeah, papa, mummy and Andrew left first, so I went over to sit with them. Partly, cause that cut guy was there. I sat two seats away from him. -spazz- -coughs-

The food was really good though. It was like a really big portion. And obviously, sitting at the VIP spot got me a larger portion. LOL. The taste was okay also. The fish was really niceeee. Then there was this really romantic video which Andrew suddenly appeared in. ==;; But, it was like damn sweet(: Then, my uncle had his speech which was funny lol. Mabel actually waited for my uncle for 10 years before marrying him. Then, my uncle said he regretted because he got fatter over the years so he should have proposed earlier. Hehe. We had the part where all of us had to stand and hold our drink while screaming 'cheers' in hakka(?), cantonese(?), wtv la. It lasted for a very long time and I was recording using Kar Yee's ipad so I couldn't drink anything. Kar Yee being the smart-ass decided to help me drink from my Pepsi then go back to drink her 7-up.

At the end, he was being lovey-dovey with -ahem- when we wanted to go to the toilet, Popo, Carine's dad (Replacing my grandpa), and Mabel's parents stood outside to shake hands. So, the three of us, decided to be embarrassing and went to shake hands with them too. We were laughing like mad when we shook popo and my uncle's hands. It was like awkarddddd. LOL, then at the end, we had to wait for the crowd to disperse first cause we are like the host so we can't leave first. Then, Kar Yee was playing her Temple Run. We went to the bar there, and asked for four Pepsi. Then the waiters all went to the back to do their stuff. Carine and Mandy thought that the Pepsi was too gassy so they wanted to throw it away lol. I almost died drinking it. Kar Yee was like,"哎呀,慢慢来啦", then she go slowly suck on her drink. But right, we had to leave already so she had to gulp the whole drink down. Then the guy was like,"Do you want somemore?" Three exclamation marks popped out on my head then I quickly said,"UHH, NONO. THANKYOU." Haha, it was funn(:

Oh right, and CO today was damn funny. Cause we had this performance rehearsal thingy for CO Camp and I'm not going, so Kelly and Denise both had their own Yangqin solo. Then, during Tiffany's solo, she didn't bring up her score, so she accidentally missed out one whole part, but I didn't know the song, so it sounded fine mahh. Moreover, Mr Goh wasn't there so no one will know lol. Kelly skipped two parts, but it sounded perfectly normal too. Haha, it was like damn epic.

Okayy, so uh the wedding photos(:
During the tea ceremonyy. The 6 pink people pissed me off cause they kept blocking my view ==;;








































Andrew and Calista ^^ They were so cute~~

























Then, the view from Amara Hotel.























The marriage registrationnn~































After the ringing of the random bell(:






























Random pictures of Papa, Mummy and Andrew. Papa looked damn cute in his Tuxedo lolol.



























Peacocks. -.-"























Carine's handd ==;;























The waiting area before going into the ballroom.


























When the doors first opened, at exactly 1pm sharp.























The ballroom in all different colours <:



























Family pics~
























The menu toooooo~























My favourite family pic ^^ LOLOL.























UHH, plus my selcas~~
























Me being really embarrassing. -.-""
























Yeah, so that's all. KTHANKSBYEEE(:


infinity