A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 | 2:47 AM | 0 comments

Yo. This post is specially dedicated to you. So appreciate it~ ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I don't know what to say lol. Uhm, how do i start? Whatever la, so this is like my first time not celebrating your birthday with you right...? Well, yeahhh. Hehe, I'll always remember the time when I would say,"Blood is thicker than water." And you'll be like,"Glue is thicker than blood." -.- You and your weird humour. LOLOL. You will blabber about -ahem- for all I care and I'll blabber about Woohyun and Jaejoong etc. Then we'll be in like our own world hahaha. I know you miss me now that I'm not in Singapore lol. Then you have no one to talk to and you'll end up talking to yourself and act psycho~~ Then we will quarrel saying who is better: DBSK or Big Bang. Then we can fight until we get angry with each other. <But still, I think DBSK is better> I'll pms alot and start crying 'cause of like the sad songs, MVs etc, and you will start calling me psycho. XD I don't know what else to say la. Oh right, and whatever dreams or anything you have, I hope it will come ture. Chill and don't fight with mummy. Lastly, apart from all our quarrels and fights, you know I luvrb youh right? And I know that you love me tooooo~ ^^ Well, Happy Birthday and I hope you'll be happy(:







infinity