사랑해..사랑해서 오늘도 살아가 (I love you, because i love you, today i am able to live)
Sunday, October 23, 2011 | 8:52 AM | 0 comments

Kayy, I shall blog about the weird 'One Community Walk' thingy. The MC was what, Nana or smth. LOL. She is damn epic XD LOL. So. early in the morning like on 24 July. Uhh, 1/4 of 106 took part in it. We damn enthu(: We joined because of Ms Tay also mah -.- So, uh Vidya, Van Wong, Ke En, Qianlin, Lala, Vic, Cheryl Ng, Teesha and I can't remember who else took part la.

So before the run started, we had this weird starting part where they introduce all the weird people. Then they it was damn noisy lol. We were like extremely hyper la, cause after that, we have this exercise thingy. Then the old people were like telling us what to do and we were actually doing it very enthusiastically ah. :) Then, we went running walking. Hehe, then halfway, I kept screaming for McDonalds cause there was one like very nearby la. But then, like after we run walk finish, we got McDonalds <for freeeeee> Cheapskate me(: But got food mah, so obviously, I was damn happy~ Then after that, I forgot what happened but me and Ke En suddenly had this shoe fight then Vic kind of like recorded everything. Haha. She took my shoe and stuffed like 3 McChicken wrappers inside. Haha, damn cute la she. :D

Okay, like wts was the host doing. LOL, her pose.
















The random Badminton people.


















Uh, the placeeee.

















Power of 106~
















Pictures of us~

















Our awesome group shot!













Shoe fight >:












I took awhile to blog this lol. Hehe,
KTHXBYE


infinity