I want to live for you, I can't live without you.
Friday, November 4, 2011 | 4:18 AM | 0 comments

Okayy, so today I went out to Mid Valley with my aunty (the youngest one) and we watched Paranormal Activity 3. Which was scary, in the sense that you can actually feel that something is going to pop out and scare you, but you don't know when and what will pop out. But those scenes scared the shit outta me. D: But still, maybe I'm not very into witches, that's why I don't really like the storyline. But, I seriously liked the things which happens plus the effects and sounds. Mainly, cause it was scary(:

So yeah, the main theme was like the bunch of witches, one of them is Lois, grandma of Katie and Kristi, the daughters of Julie and Dennis. Then the 'ghost' is called Toby, who is the 'imaginary' friend of Kristi. And then, other than the family + ghost, the family has two other friends, Randy and this other girl... I forgot her name :\ But yeah, Toby went to haunt her and it was rather scary. Cause it was like Toby hiding in the white blanket. then suddenly disappear. But I thought that the scariest part was the Bloody Mary part. D: Like, Katie and Randy were like playing in the toilet thingy. They off the light and said Bloody Mary three times and then on back the light. Nothing happened, but Katie claimed that Randy on the light to early, that's why. Then, Katie insisted to try again. So they waited longer, and then when they on the light, so many things happened at one time which was damn scary. Okay so first Randy got like scratched by something and when they wanted to get out of the toilet (in the panic mode), this black figure went past, then the furnitures, in the daughter's rooms all flew all over the place, then it was like BANG. BOOM. and all. Okay, my description is kinda lame, but it was scary kay. So yeah, if you want to know the story, go watch it ourself. :)

After that, we went to eat at 'Canton-i'. Hong Kong food. Then we went Cold Storage, i bought Chilsung Cider~~~ After that, we went to Delifrance, drink coffee. Lastly, we went 'Tutti Fruitti' againnn, and ate the frozen yogurt which was damn shiok. Yeah, so I ate alot! (:

Well, it was quite fun, I guess.
With all the food.
Gonna eat dinner now.
Thanksbye.


야 이 바보야 어떻게 살아 니가 없이 Hey, you dummy, how can I live without you
아무 일 없듯 어떻게 그래 니가 없이 How can I act like nothing happened without you


infinity