너 없이 이제 난 어떻게 살아 How can I live without you?
Sunday, November 6, 2011 | 7:55 AM | 0 comments

Hehe, I shall blog about something which happened like few months back, on 9 July. Yepp, so I went to Lala's house with Vic and Qianlin, then we were supposed to do some BMW thingy. Like giving out the lines and preparing the dance, but then we started crapping instead and decided to go Parkway to eat Lunch and all. So we wasted alot of time but it was funnnn(: So I arrived there and then we used Lala's com and started watching random videos. Then we started reading Lala's books. In her books, her brother will cut two holes on the last page to see through. Damn cute la. Hahaha.

After that, for lunch, we took a bus to Parkway and ate Swensens for lunch. But when we reached Parkway, Vic's mum called and said she was at Parkway so then Vic was like, "I have a feeling, she is somewhere staring at me." Then, we started laughing. XD Paranoid la, but I think she was staring at us from somewhere. So then, we orddered our food but the problem was, Lala was supposed to treat us to lunch but she only had $50. We ate and ate, after that we asked for the receipt so we could pay. Then, the waiter person gave us the receipt, it costed $49.80 so we were like damn relieved. But, we checked the food and we didn't order any weird crab thingy so we told the waiter. The waiter told us that he got us the wrong receipt. Then, he gave us the correct one, we checked the food and all. Saw the price and freaked out. It actually costed $55.60 so, Vic and Qianlin paid like $7 extra, but I had no money cause I left everything at Lala's house and I know she won't keep the money so I hid it in her cupboard when we went back lol. Oh and when Lala got her change back, it was all in coins so it was damn funny. When she opened the receipt thingy, all the coins dropped out, her expression was priceless lol.

So yeah, Vic's mom offered to drive us back. Oh, did I mention that Vic's brother was damn cute lolol. Haha, so then Vic went home first. Lala, Qianlin and me were like watching a laughing at some bollywood thingy. Haha, we racist lol. No la, but the way they sang and danced were epic. XD So then, I went home after that la.

Okay, so pictures <:
Lala's house~~~





Her Drums ^^

Her Owl which I was hugging for the whole time~!
Lala's bro go print out the picture of her hands.
At Swensens~ ^^


The fooooood(:






The frozen chocolate malt ice cream was damn nice~
Oh, lol the coins.

Okayy, so that's it~ BUHBYEEE

Oh, and happy 6th anniversary super junior. No matter what happens, I'll be an ELF for life. Prom15e to 13elieve! <3



infinity