The day you held my hand that was frozen, not my body but my heart melted
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 12:13 AM | 0 comments

While snowing, in between you and me
Is full of steps that wandered around you
I regret the winter night so much
When I let you go without even noticing

—— 하얀 고백/ Infinite


Uhm, this will be a fast and short blog post because the internet might die on me anytime soon. And if it dies, I have no idea when it will be back again. So yeah, I reached Malaysia reaaaaaally safely. LOL. My mum was like damn funny. So, we ate a little bit and drank coffee before going to the plane. Then, when she saw the aeroplane ticket, she said we were supposed to walk to Gate Three. Then when, we reached there, the sign clearly wrote 'Phuket', so then she checked the ticket. -_- It wrote "Gate: 7". After that, we were almost late so we had to run to Gate 7. I was laughing like mad. Before that, she even went to the wrong toilet. ==" She went into the male toilet k. Mehh, the distance between Gate 3 and Gate 7 was like bloody far.

Pardon me for my terrible drawing. (: At least, I admitted it's ugly.















Okayy, then after we reached Singapore, we saw like this group of guys, like 5 people. Then, with the sunglasses, Converse/Nike shoes and caps, they seriouslyseriously looked like a boyband. Then, me and Kar Yee saw the passport they were holding, it's Malaysian passports. So, we guessed that they are either really poor and unpopular or they were just trying to save money or they were just trying to act cool. They had no fans following around, but the aura they off were reallyyyy like idols. Moreover, we were sitting in the budget plane with them. And hello? Idols in budget plane? I have to say, the dude with the red cap was pretty hot. XD I was looking at them weirdly, then the red hair dude kind of like glared back lol. Yes, he had red hair.

My grandparents, Carine and her family will be here next week. I can't wait, hehe. (:
Oh, and Infinite released their Christmas single~ <3

kthanks. (:


infinity