The lesser you care, the happier you'll be.
Monday, October 14, 2013 | 2:18 AM | 1 comments

I just don't know how to look at the world anymore.
I don't see streets, and traffic-lights, and cars;
I see demons and angels. 
Everything is different.
The would's the same. You're the one who's different.

It's been 2 months since I last blogged pshh. But still, promos are over!!! Honestly, I know my results are gonna be pretty bad because I felt unprepared for every single one of my papers. But whatever. I really hope and pray that I will get into triple science cause humans is just a no-no to me. I'm in Malaysia now, sigh it's nice to be back here, I guess. To be away from everything, including school. At least, I don't feel so suffocated.

There's not much.
Just a little update mm'yepp.
So that's it.
Ciao.


infinity