I thought I could just get over you baby but I see that's something I just can't do .
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 | 7:08 AM | 0 comments


You always felt anxious because of a guy like me,
You shed tears because I didn't treat you well.
Now just forget me and live happily,
Just think that a guy like me has died.

——I'm Sorry / My Name

So yupp, JCTs ended on the 5th of July. Yay, I screwed it up. Well, what did I expect lol. 
But anyways, what's over is over. So right after my JCTs, I went straight to full on party mode. So, I went out with Kar Yee to watch the Lone Ranger and Despicable Me 2. Gosh, both shows were so funny, I loved them. (: And I was so into the mood, cause I was like, high after my exams psh. When Agnes said,"I'm so happy!" I was literally screaming inside me,"HELL YEAH ME TOO." 

Oh well, but yesterday was a day I would never forget. (': I went out with Ke En, Lala, Vic and Van Wong. Sighpie, miss these bunch of idiots so much. They never lost their humor hehe. Yupp, so I laughed a lot and had loads of fun with them. We went Leisure Park, and watched Despicable Me (yes again!). But before that, we wanted to grab lunch so we went into pastamania. But we realized that we had 20 minutes until the movie started so we attempted to run away quickly  Oh but the waiter saw us and just stared at us. It was so embarrassing, pls don't ever try it. So we just sneaked KFC into the cinema. (; The cinema was packed so there were only seats for the three of us and another one right at the front. But, we decided to just plonk ourselves on other people's seats which was uhm taken. But thank the lord, they didn't go so Lala and Ke En managed to sit there. Then, after the movie, we took forever to walk to Van Wong's house under the oh-so-hot sun because she didn't know the way. HAHAHA. Nahh, cause there were some construction work going on, I think so we had to take one biiiiig round. We spent like fifteen minutes in her play room kind of thing. That place was beautiful, I loved it. The whole room was so bright it made it feel so happy. ^^ So bascially, after that we picked Vic up and went into her house. We started talking and playing with her Wii. We made the Mii people hahaha, goshh, it was freaking hilarious. 

After all the fun, we went back to KLP and had pastamania. Oh my god, we were so lucky the waiter from the afternoon wasn't there anymore pshh haha. So we ate and took many many polaroids + photos. Hahah, then we saw some dude with some weird name, Vic kept waving at them. So after Van Wong left, we went to grab starbucks and talked somemore before going home. 

I really don't know when I'll see them again. Sigh, the upcoming 2 terms are going to be hell. 
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HELP ME GET BY IT.
AND BURN MY JCTS TOO. 
I DON'T WANT MY RESULTS BACK.
BURN THOSE PAPERS.
SIGH.

 HAAHAHAH THE MII CHARACTERS WE MADE. THEY LOOK SO MUTATED I CANNOT.






POLAROIDS!! I REALLY LIKE THE ONE JUST BELOW.  (':





































REALLY HOPE I CAN SEE YOU GUYS SOON. LUB Y'ALL.


infinity