We used to always intertwine our fingers as we held hands.
Saturday, March 9, 2013 | 8:09 AM | 0 comments



You still don’t know
You can have my body but you can’t have my heart
Our love song ain’t got no soul, it’s so cold
I give up, I’m sorry,
 Please understand me for not being able to say I love you.

——Missing you/Teen Top

I really don't know what to say.
I'm so worn out, it's not even a joke. I don't even have time for myself anymore. Life sucks. Hell, I don't even have a life. It's so hard okay. I thought this whole CIP shit, will give us two weeks to relax a little. But heck, it's even worse than having normal school days. Ms Goh is one shitting teacher. I hate her so much I feel like killing her. I mean, from her point of view, I can understand cause our work is real bullshit. But honestly, we did put effort in it. After all we did, you just put off every single thing. Seriously? I would rather have another teacher. Stop expecting so much from us. You just sit there and scold us for having the stupidest opinions ever but you never actually help to make things better. It's not actually easy y'know. And the amount of time we have is so bloody limited what the hell do you want from us. Give us some space to breathe will you. Omg, I can't help but get pissed with every single thing that comes out of your mouth. You say that there's something wrong with our logic. Hello, this is our proposal, our service, not yours. Must there really be a need? Can't we just help out cause we want to? And you still have the guts to say it must be from the deep bottom of our hearts. Hell no, we're just doing this just to satisfy you isn't it? We have to ask you for permission for every single bloody thing we do, in case you reject our ideas and in the end, you scold us for calling you continuously. It just pisses me off every time you compare us with someone else. We have to do so much just to make you happy. Well, unless it's your plan to make life hard for us. If that's the case, well done. You successfully pissed every single one of us off that we don't even care anymore. You said that if we come out with some bullshit again, you will tell Ms Cheah that you don't want to be in charge of our group anymore. Well, for your information, I don't actually care. Honestly, I'm actually happy. I would rather have some teacher who can actually understand and put themselves in our shoes. But you, you just make us feel bad and sound like some stupid people, by saying that we are people of low standards. Hah, that's funny, why don't you contribute some ideas to us. Or maybe try doing our project instead. Screw you. Your face just gives me a headache, I don't even want to think about you.
So far, January and February sucked.
I have no hope for March already.


infinity