All I can do is watch, all I can do is hold on and wait for you here.
Friday, June 8, 2012 | 10:06 AM | 0 comments

#2YearsWithInfinite and counting on.


We walked here together, we cried together.
You're the only one that I could never forget.
I will never be alone with you.
Do you remember our awkward, first encounter?
But now it's awkward without you.
Like an old time habit, I look for you first.
And you are always there.
——With.../Infinite


It's 12.54am now. I really should be sleeping but I'll just make this post first. (: So yepp, Happy Second Anniversary Infiniteu~ Honestly, I just started out as a normal fan during the 'Come back again' days. But since 'She's back', I just became hardcore lol. The first member who caught my eye was actually Woohyun and he's still my bias heh. But the rest of the members are just screwing up my bias list. T_T

Infinite. To be honest, I didn't expect to go two years with you all, but instead of you saying that Inspirits are your Vitamins, you all are our vitamins. Something essential in our lives. It felt like you all have grown so much. How your hair changes everytime there's a comeback and I'll stay up and wait till 12AM KST for a new album. And crying everytime you guys do. (Omg, I'm making this blogpost while listening to 'Fallen Stars' and I'm feeling so emotional. Pshh.) But you guys are still the same boys we, Inspirits knew since debut except that y'all have wayy more spotlight and attention now. Not that it's a bad thing, but I get jealous easily hahah.

Hopes for Infinity and Beyond. I sincerely wish that you guys will continue to keep up your good work and continue to work hard. Always to keep humble no matter how famous you guys get. And to continue to have successful albums, concerts, performances, dramas, shows, etc.

Holding on. You guys always make me laugh and cry with y'all. And you are most probably the only band other than DBSK or Suju to make me feel that way. Oh well, but I've been supporting you guys since the start of your debut, so I'm a proud Inspirit. (;

You guys won't be reading this, but at least the effort is there.
I know I'm just another fan.
But I still wish you guys all the best.
Happy 2nd Anniversary. <3
Loads of lovelovelove, bye.


infinity