All I can say is, please give me one chance to make it right. This song is to you.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 | 2:20 AM | 0 comments

#INFINITIZE2ndWin. They deserved this so badly. It all came from the determination.


Hello & Goodbye, after dating, separation always comes.
Hello & Goodbye, though it hurts, it only takes a moment to be okay
Don’t overreact, you can well live without me
I promise you, I’ll give up to you my girl
Baby Hello & Goodbye
—— Hello & Goodbye/My Name


So yepp, it's the June hols now, woohoo. (:
Time seems to fly during the holidays huh. First week of holidays are down and it's already the mid of the second week. The thought of having to return back to school after 19 days just kills me. :\ Well, I have't been blogging for a while now. Too lazy hehe. Quite a lot happened, I guess. Pshh, I was like damn sensitive on the last week of school, for some reason. 


So firstly, EMDD. Well, it was damn successful. Despite everything else. -.- CO was kinda left out and we played at quite random timings then the audiences just stare at us like O.O On the second day of EMDD, the was totally playing a trick on us k. It was half raining and when we kept our instruments, the sun came out again. So like, there was a lot of moving which was freaking tiring but all of that hard work paid off.(: So yeahh, thankyou to those who came to support us. <:

Next is uhhh, I don't know how to put this la. :\ It's just that everything just hit me for a moment. I honestly, don't know whether blogging about this is a good idea or not but I need to let it go. On the last week of school, Wednesday. I forgot but whatever la. I knew something was amiss since last year but only reallyreally found out a few weeks back, like a month or so? That time, I just reacted like, 'Ohwell, it's gonna be okay'. But I realized it's not okay. I thought I was so prepared to face it, but I just broke down. And it just had to be in class. Haish. It's supposed to be a good thing, so I'll just wish you all the best. 

On that exact day, I realized how it felt to get torn into two once again. It just keeps happening. I try to stop it and I try to prevent it, but it just leads to disappointment. And I'm sick and tired of it. Moreover, my sister is not making it any better for me. So I'm gonna stop. I'm gonna stop running away. And telling myself that they will be fine. I'll just stick to one side and stop creating this misunderstanding. Cause without you guys, I'm nothing. 

Screw Wednesday, at night I had raymonds and it wasn't a pleasant experience too. Honestly, I didn't want to do it and I really wanted to stand up for myself, but what could I do. Even if she did it, I'm not the one at loss. She's the one who is going to die at the end. If she does presentation, she will screw it up anyway. Plus, even if she doesn't understand, she will screw up her exams too. Not me. But, this will tell her to stop and wake up, I guess. :\ Screw that, but to the two of you, thanks a lot. ^_^

So yeahh, I'm in Malaysia now. Heheh. (: Ohh, I started watching Big and I love Lee TaeRi too. Big is awesome. I totally recommend it omg, it's bloody funny and Shin Won Ho is sooooooo hot. <:

There. He's freaking adorable. <3 I ship him with Suzy lol. 


And for I Love Lee Taeri. I'll just express my deepest love for that small and adorable boy and Kibum too. ^_^

Omg, he appeared naked hahaha. -melts-

That's it. Bye. <:


-MUACK- HHAHA.



infinity