Even if you’re ahead for a bit, I will catch up.
Monday, May 21, 2012 | 6:35 AM | 0 comments

Protect her, so she won’t forget me
I will go till the end to the place where my person is
Narrow the streets so I can catch you
I will risk everything to find my person
——The Chaser/Infinite

Hey there.
So I've received all my results. Can't say that I'm sad with my results but just a little unsatisfied. :\ It feels like as if I haven't studied enough and I could have done better. I don't know, it's just this weird feeling. Haishh. So my results are:

  • English - 47/65 (72.3%)
  • Math - 95/100
  • Science - 64/80 (80%)
  • Chinese - 140.5/200 (70.25%)
  • Literature - 30/50 (60%)
  • History - 64/80 (80%)
  • Art - 67/100
From my results, I screwed up Lit really badly. Stupid MaTan. Cannot teach then come in and scold our class for being stupid. Slap her la. ): But Art really surprised me. Never in my life would I like even think of getting B3. Well, maybe because Arafat's not the one who marked it. Pshh.

But honestly, the two subjects which I was reallyreallyveryvery disappointed for was Science and Math. I know people are gonna slap me. -.- Cause I got A1 for both of those subjects. But, it's like a sense of disappointment. Mr Tan wrote on my Science paper saying that I should've gotten two more marks but it went down the drain. I knew my facts, it's just that I was careless and did not write out my full answer. At that time, I got this weird feeling. The feeling of not reaching other people's expectations. The feeling of making others' disappointed.

For Math, it's because I got 93 at first. But I reallized that Seetoh forgot to mark one question so I went to him. After he gave me my marks, he asked me,"So you got full marks?" Well, I didn't. :\ I really wanted to slap myself and tell myself to wake up. Tell myself to push myself harder. Tell myself to always maintain where I am. But my efforts just died off.

To the extent where I feel like giving up. But I'm not going to. Not just yet.
I'm not planning to give up, until I get what I want.
No matter how hard it's going to be.
No matter how much time and effort is going to be needed.
I will get what I want.


infinity