I have so many memories with you.
Sunday, April 1, 2012 | 8:41 AM | 0 comments




I'll let you go now - I lack too much to stand in front of you
Now I'm so tired of having to face myself and fight myself
I want to erase all the scars in my heart
I'm a bad guy - I held onto you for a different kind of life
I can't hold in this love that is about to explode so I am leaving you
When it rains, when it rains, my tears will all be hidden.
——I'm a bad guy/Tritops


This is not gonna be about camp or anything. I will blog about the rest of camp like in the next post maybe. So it's the start of April already. Signalling that my birthday is coming. WOOHOO. ^.^V Haha, no uh. But like the first term has been horrid for me. Except for camp. (: Camp was like a period of time where I really forgot about school stress and forgot about all my problems and truly enjoyed myself.

So like, rather than being in the April Fools' Day mood, I shall clarify myself a little bit here. Not that I'm saying that this post is gonna be all sad and depressing, but like I shall be like serious for a moment uh. Bleh, what crap am I saying. I shall just get straight to the point and not beat around the bush cause that will only waste your time and my time.

I just wanted to tell you, I'm not pissed or annoyed or anything with you. Sam told me you apparently, think that I am annoyed with you. I'm not. Why would I be? You did nothing. It's just that I've been busy with school and CCA and all. And the twitter thing, is because I privated my account and somehow, lost some of my followers and like one of them was you. I never said I was annoyed with you. I wasn't directing that tweet to like anyone. I admit I have been quite ignorant and all recently. Not coming online, etc. It's easy for that misunderstanding to come about but I just want to stop it. I can understand if you don't want to like talk to me anymore or something. Since it's making things hard for you. But this is just for you to know, so that no matter what, hatred is not part of us.

So yeah, tmr I'll be having my Science CA and the following week, I have my Chinese Compo CA/Competition thingy + my History CA. And following that will be soon my Mid Years. I have to do well. ^_^ But at the same time, enjoy the time I have with 206 before we all split into our different classes next year.

All the best to the Sec 2 level for their exams tmr!
Hope that April will be a better year for everyone(;
Thanks and Byee.


infinity