Underneath the sky, you cannot be hidden. Even if you hide, you will kneel before the truth.
Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 6:43 AM | 0 comments

Being chased by time, I ran towards my dream.
Chasing out sleep, my nights ran towards my dream.
The drooping shoulders of six guys underneath the street light.
Were the shadows of youthful days, running towards their dreams.
(Though they fall down hundreds of times, keep getting up -we'll never break down)
Remember the endless sweat and memories
Our one and only story - everything.
—— Unbreakable / B.A.P.


Screw PRIME. Screw this shit.
Seriously? KC. Why the hell would you move all the way to Geylang Bahru? I mean, why the hell would you even want to renovate the school? It's still new what. I seriously don't want to transfer into another bloody school can? What you want me to do huh? It's gonna take me one bloody hour to get there. And we still have to bring Kar Yee and Andrew to their schools too. TKGS, TKSS, TS, AHS, CEDAR. They can be good schools with better academic results than KC. People tell me it's a waste to go there even though I got 250. But no, to me, it's freaking lucky to go KC k. I have like everything there. My friends. My clique. The whole 206'12. What's there not to like about KC? Other than them being cheap and always asking for money and some of their psycho teachers -.-  Everyone else there are like damn nice. With them, school is like a joy to me. If I go to some other schools, without 206'12, what can I do? I'll just wait till I get over Sec Sch and hopefully, as fast as possible? 


Screw it all. I want to graduate from KC. I want to graduate with Vic, Lala, Ke En, Sam, Qianlin, Van Wong , Ying-ah and the rest of the Sec 2 batch this year. I don't want to go through some stupid test and transfer to another school. It's just different. Nothing will be the same if I go to another school. 


So what now huh? I just sit here and wait for myself to get transferred to another school? Just what the hell. Hopefully, they delay PRIME by one year. 


I realized that KC might just be one of the miracles in my life.
bye. 


infinity