Stop Stop Breaking My Heart
Sunday, January 8, 2012 | 7:36 AM | 0 comments




I love you girl, oh my girl.
At the thoughts of you, I will really go crazy.
I miss you girl, oh my girl.
I miss you even more today.


It hasn't even hit me since you are not by my side.
Every single day by day, it's like hell to me.
It's hurts to the point of death, it's so hard, I'm about to go crazy.
—— 미치겠어/ Teen Top


First week of school.


So yeah, hai everyone! School started already. And I'm freaking happy to know that Ms Tay in not our form teacher anymore although she's still teaching us Literary Art. Which means there will be one hour plus of Ms Tay every week. -.- So, my respective teachers are:

1. Form Teacher - Ms Nufail. 
2. Co-Form Teacher, English teacher - Ms Snider.
3. Math Teacher - Mr Seetow.
4. Science Teacher - Mr Bryan Tan.
5. Chinese Teacher - Zhuo Lao Shi (Temporary)
6. History - Mr Bent
7. Art - Mrs Arafart
8. Drama - Ms Jae
9. Literature - Ms MaryAnn Tan
10. Literary Arts - Ms Beatrice Tay >:
11. DNT - Mr Pang 
12. PE - Mr Ho
   
Other than my Chinese teacher who says 好 everyday and Ms Tay, the rest of my teachers are realllly nice. I think I'm gonna enjoy my Sec 2 year wayyyyyy more than my Sec1 year lol. But the homework load seriously increased like mad omg. ): And I still hate art. -.- Uhh, then my class has two new students and Roshni who left. So, total class enrolment is 41. Right, and I'm the last again. Then, I shall introduce the Class Comm too. 


1. Chairperson - Me. -.- (I still don't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing. meh.)
2. Vice-Chair - Lala and Sam.


So, yesterday, there was the CCA Fair for the Sec 1s. It was boring. CO just played 金蛇狂舞 on stage then the rest of the day, we were at the booth. I was walking around 3/4 of the time with Vic, Lala and Ke En and we were fighting to promote our own CCAs lol. Vic will like wear Lala's bib with her floorball shirt handing out CO flyers. She's freaking cute omg. 


So far, northing much happened in school.
Hopefully Ms Tay falls sick tmr so we won't need to see her. LOL.
Shall sleep now. 
Bbyong~


infinity