Let’s always get along with each other, comfortably
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 8:37 AM | 0 comments



I love you, I love you
the words that I can’t bear anymore
my trembling heart
the words that I kept hiding in my heart
Just like the sunshine that glaringly shines on me when the morning comes
You, who’s always shines like sunshine.
Yeah, that’s what you are for me.

—— Love U Like U/ L(Infinite) & Kim Ye Rim(Two Months)


It's like March already. Well, it's time to take a break since it's like the holidays now (WOOHOO!). Hehe, so today was PTM. Got my report book and all. One word, disappointed. Honestly, I could have done better but I was like slacking 3/4 of the time. So yeah. :\ I kinda like expected it. but it's not like as if I can do anything to change the fact that I'm third in class and fifth in level, so I will not dwell over what has already passed and move on to work hard for SA. I will get my triple science and prove to everyone that I can do it. (: But still, I want to thank Rachel Wee la. She's damn sweet. :> Her sms made me tear up. I was like telling her about my disappointment and all. I swear I love her hahah.
Don't worry. You've done your best alr! Jiayous! DON'T OVERSTRESS YOURSELF HOR!

So, like I shall blog about Lala's birthday celebration @ Parkway on 25th of Feb. Vic came to pick me up at around 10 in the morning la, it was like damn awkward in the car hehe. Then we went to find Van Wong and stayed at Smiggle for like 1hr+. LOL, we bought XuanXuan her bday present while waiting for Lala and Ke En. We knew that Ke En was in school but Lala told us that she won't be going for the History thing so we called her but she didn't pick up and no one knew where she was lol. Then, in the end, we found out that she went for the History thing. So like, we waited at Smiggle from 10 to 11. We like took out everything from the badge box and spent forever looking for the words 'LATASHA'. Cause like Van Wong wanted to buy Lala a birthday present. 


After paying and all, we went Gramophone. LOL, we were like looking for Van's Eminem CD. So, we were like looking around there lor, then couldn't contain our hunger and went to Swensen's first. They did not take the Kid's meal menu for us so Vic went to take it herself. She damn cute la! Then, Van bought the kid's meal, twisted spaghetti, Vic bought the chicken thingy and I bought spaghetti bolognese. After that, Ke En and Lala came and they went to the toilet with Vic to change. I went to buy the chocolate cake which costs 16 dollars with Van. It was damn nice. So then, they came back and we ate and all la. I ate Vic's corn. I put salt and pepper inside so that it will taste better then Vic go put her coke inside. lol, so I took the corn and washed it in my cup of water and she went to pour the coke inside again. I gave up and took everything out and just ate it. Well, there wasn't any taste of coke so it wasn't disgusting hahah.


Subsequently, the cake came. We sang Lala a birthday song like reallllllllllllly fast cause we were like damn embarrassed haha. Then, she made her wish and blew out the candles. The cake just came out of the fridge so it was like frozen and damn hard to cut but Ke En wanted to go Cotton on and we were like running out of time so she like got really angry with the cake cause she couldn't cut it. She was like forcing the knife down. Then, one of the workers there saw and was like,"I think you should leave it there for a while first then cut it." Ke En totally ignored the guy and put the cake inside so that she can cut without anyone looking. We were laughing like mad at her cutting skills. So then she cut one for Lala and gave up so we just ate directly from the cake itself using our forks. 


After that, we were like walking to Cotton On then Ke En and Lala walked really fast in front of us. And so, Vic came out with this plan that we walk from the other direction to cotton on. Then, me, Van and Vic turned around without the other 2 knowing and ran off. They were like so blur that they called us only 5 minutes later. Haha, so then we reunite back at Cotton On and spent the rest of the time we have there la. Ke En and Lala were like trying on the clothes and the three of us were like just walking around.


Then, like at 2+, Lala left first cause she has Catholic class then Vic left to Mcdonalds to find her parents and then mummy came to pick me up la. Hehe, it was really fun la! Had a good time hehe.


Littlest Hui Wen!


















The water haha. So bo liao la me.















Vic trying to act like a ghost. ._.

















The "I Love U" badges from Smiggle. 

















The fooooooooooood. and my corn. <:




















LOL, Ke En and Lala.


















The corn after all the coke thingyyy. Haha, I poured the salt and pepper into the cup and ate from there.
















The cakeeee <:






































Pwetty Lala. With the cake. hehe.
Desperate Ke En. LOL.

The sliced cake. ^^


Hehe, picture of Lala, Van and Ke En. DAMN CUTEEEE. 
At Cotton On. The manymany photos taken hahah.

I swear the lighting is damn nice. (Y)

Me and Vic. I lurveee this picture. <:












Hehe, I fnished the first book of 'The Hunger Games'. Whoaa, damn nice. (:
Okay that's all. Need to sleep now and go for Raymond's tmr. 
Hiahz, nite. ^^


infinity