Without any room to have a different heart, it’s being filled up with you
Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 5:43 AM | 0 comments

I will love you until always,
I will love you 

Like this moment right now,
More than anyone in this world,
I will love you

——널 사랑하겠어/Hyorin



Hey people. Sorry for not blogging for such a long time. School has been keeping me busy -.-
I shall blog about CNY~~ I wasn't doing much lol. I spent like my morning at my grandma's house, went Mid Valley, went back home to watch 'Gantz' and 'Gantz : Perfect Answer'. It's like damn nice omg. Kanate Hongo looked damn cool and Gantz is freaking funny. Especially during the evaluation time. 


Okayy, so like we ate dim sum in M'sia. Haha, I was like in the toilet cubicle complaining about how I didn't zip my pants. I didn't realize that Mandy and Kar Yee left, so I was like left there talking to no one. -_- Except for this random stranger. Embarrassing shit.

The dessert. <3

















Then, we went Bangsar to shop for groceries etc. Nothing much la, just saw some random dragon dance and then lol, random pictures hahaha.
















Then like at my grandma's house, on the day of New Year. Nothing much la, just mostly pictures. <:
The first lion dance. (Y)






















LOL, they were like discussing how to pluck the orange. Hahaha, they looked like as if they were kissing which was freaking cute. hehe.
















Then, the plan of plucking open the orange. They took forever hahaha.





















LOL, isn't it pain for the person down there?















Haha, the dude went inside cause they took a reallllly long time.

















Yeah, then passing the oranges to us. <:
















Then, the second lion dance which wasn't that nice. The first one was nicer. No offence, hehe. :D

























Then, like at night. We played with the awesome fireworks. It was freaking pretty. ^^



















The other fireworks uhhh, went all the way up and I couldn't take any pictures. #epicfail. Yes, okay can. <:















Hahaha, smokeeee. Damn cool. (: Next time, I photoshop myself in there. hahaha, jkjk. (:
So yeah, I took like forever to blog about this.
Hehe, epic pic spam.
School has been driving me crazy.
But still, kyaaaaaaa second invasion >:
Hehe, thxbye.


infinity