Because the reason I live is you
Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 9:09 AM | 0 comments


I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
When I hear your voice, it feels like I'm dreaming
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
You are my heaven
——Heaven / Ailee

I'm tired. 
Who knew Sec 2 life would have been this hard? Tuition. School. Tuition. School. All these stress are killing me omg. It's not even one term yet. It's only one and a half months. There is still March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. I don't know. It's like as if my grades are dropping and that I'm not working hard enough. My mum will just scold me and send me for more tuition. Seriously, I don't even have time to rest. It's like almost everyday, I have to go school. Whether or not it's for CCA or for some stupid Chinese talk. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I have to stay in school all the way until 6 or 7. Saturday, I have tuition. Sunday, I have swimming. And now, I'm struggling for Math so my mum wants to send me to Raymond. I know it's for my own good. I know. But it's just too much...

Then, KC still gives us CA every Monday. I don't even have time to study or do any self-revision. Not that I can't find time. I can. But I'm like too tired to concentrate on anything. My headaches have been killing me. I try to study as hard as possible for my exams but everything is just not working the way I want it to. I've been wanting to sleep during lessons. Especially during Malay class. It's like school in the morning, Math Olympiad next and I have to speeed all the way to MSP so that I won't be late. By the time I'm there, I'm already drained out of my energy. I try my best to keep my eyes peeled and concentrate. I keep telling myself everything will work out, but it doesn't. At least, I have Vic, Lala, Ke En and the rest in school to keep my spirits up. :\

It's 1:08am now. I think I'm gonna get some rest and study for Math tomorrow.
Blehh, hopefully everything will be better as 2012 passes.
Bye. :x


infinity