Ranting on and on again.
Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 7:32 AM | 0 comments


You know what's funny?
The one who cause troubles always have a reason, an excuse.
The one who nitpicks about it eventually becomes the problem.
—— Myungsoo/Shut up Flower Boy Band.


Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have to be that proud? I mean, come on. If you think you don't deserve to be in KC, then just get the hell out of here already. You are the first person to piss me off so bad. Gosh, I really wanted to slap you. You might not read this, but just know that you pissed me and ying-ah off really badly. I swear I'll work hard, in the othr SAs, CAs, etc and beat you. I will prove you wrong. If I didn't live up to your freaking expectations for my Sec 1 year, then be prepared. From now on, it's war. I'll make you take back whatever you just typed on your blog.

And I find it appalling. How a 247-er could not be 1st in level.Of how i beat the top PSLE scorer that entered KC.
 Who do you think you are? PSLE happened 2 years back. God, stop talking about it. So what if you got 224? You work hard now and show your family that you can get into VJC. I am not stopping you. No one is. Do you have to say such crap? Huh? Appalling, really? I might have become a little complacent. But I worked really hard. I studied like mad. To get 250 for PSLE. It's not luck. No one gave you the right to look down on me now and mock me like that. You might not realize it. But you just reached your limit. Hell, you just crossed your limit. Tomorrow is the Math paper. And I really have this will in me, telling me to beat you.

They still feel that a 250-er who is doing worse than me is still so much smarter than me because she could to Anglican High,TKGS or any other school.


Ha-ha. "A 250-er who is doing worse than me". Me? I read the front part and already wanted to slap you and now you added in this. Okay. It's a fact that you are doing better than me. But your character. Your attitude is rubbish. It's crap. Just go bang the wall and die in a hole or something. <- Learnt that from Rachel. You can do better than me, whatever. I seriously don't give a shit. But stop showing off. Just stop.

Hiahz, this week has been really crappy. Never knew February would have been this terrible. Goshh. It's so tiring. Receiving all my terrible results. T_T Getting scoldings after scoldings. Especially from Mrs Arafart. Godd, what she said just hurt me really badly.
Ohh, so you are the chair. The one who does nothing and knows nothing.
Leaves everything to the vice-chair. Expecting her to do everything.
I really tried my best to scream at the class and call them to sit down and shut up. God knows, when Sam was screaming, Mrs Arafart came in and thought that I did nothing to help. She didn't know what happened and said that, so I can understand, but it was really heartbreaking. For the first time, I felt so useless. Then, there is Mrs Goh. Sigh, she was like scolding us about how 205 and 206 did not remove the CNY decorations by the deadline and then I felt like as if it should have been my responsibility but I didn't do anything about it and got the class into trouble.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't the chair.
Sometimes, I wish time would just pass faster.
(I doubt February will become better.)
Sometimes, I wish I didn't exist.


infinity