I can’t keep, keep, keep doing this but, though I know, though I know, I keep getting attracted to you.
Saturday, March 31, 2012 | 10:10 AM | 0 comments

The promises we made are gone with the wind.
The only remaining thing is your cold eyes,
Like a wretch, I miss your smiles.
I hate myself for that- 
I still can't acknowledge that it's the end for you and me.
I wished I could die.
—— Insane/BTOB

Hey there, I just came back from camp on the 23rd. OMGITSLIKETHEBESTTHINGEVER. I swear I will do whatever it takes to rewind back to those times. But like it's over and I really learnt alot la. All the memories made there are like treasures to me. I still remember the fact that when I just reached, I was like,"Omg, I swear the beds and rooms are so dirty and the toilets are just ew. And I just want to go home." But like right now, I'm all like, CAMPPP <3 I'm just saying but I think the camp trainers made a big difference and I think everyone would agree with me. ^^

Haha, I'm like only blogging now cause I had to catch up with Dream High and Shut up Flower Boy Band. I finished both shows, Dream high 2 was quite fail but SUFB is like damn good, I swear. Then, like BTOB debuted~ Eunkwang's voice is power. (Y) So like, this blog post is gonna be super long cause I'll blog from Day 1 -Day 4. Okay, I change my mind. I will separate it into three or two or smth. -.-

DAY ONE.
I reached school, open the door, kept luggages inside, went for assembly blah blah blah then went to the foyer and then Cheryl and Monicka were like spazzing over Milli and Jialing, saying how hot they were haha. Then, when we got there, everyone started spazzing over Ah Boy. LOL. But they are like damn awesome. (: So, our class is group 3 and 4. Wave one includes group 1, 2, 3 and 4, which means 202 is our buddy class (Like what Ah boy calls it). Then Group 1's trainer is Ah boy, Group 2 is Alexis, Group 3 (MEEEE) is Steph and Group 4 got Nan.

Okay, over and done with the introduction. First thing we did there, the basic "KC OIEEEE" thingy and some random cheers, then we had our lunch. But the great thing was that, no one brought their plates cause it wasn't in the packing list lol, then like they provide us with a plate which we use then wash, put back, next person use, then wash, then put back and the cycle continues. However, they are afraid that we will like not clean the plate properly so we ended up having to carry the plate around with us and use it until the end of camp uh. The food was still okay la, I ate a lot of veggie~ Haha, it's like 10 people on one table. My table had Rachel Neo, Sim Lee Yeh, Vanessa Lim, Vanessa Wong, Xuan Xuan, Ke En, Lala, me, Vic and Jesslyn. So like with that order, we named ourselves 1 to 10 for us to play concentration. We will get 3 losers and they have to eat the most disgusting dish on the table lol. I kena busted like twice.

After that, we went back to the rooms and like unpack our stuff la. I was like,"Ew." Haha, that was really my first reaction omg. We are separated even and odd luh, like 2 groups mahh. Then separate dorms lor. Lala saw mini cockroaches in her dorm and got bloody scared, it was like damn funny haha. Our rooms, had like terrible toilets I swear. Ughh, the toilet make me want to puke lehh. After you pee, you cannot wash your hands cause there is no tap then people had so much problems brushing their teeth at night lor. But like the teachers bedrooms all look damn nice and cool lor, unfairrrr. ):

So then, after gathering everything etc, we went to the open area outside, sat in a circle and had to introduce ourselves was say what we like and don't like. I was like,"I LIKE KPOP BUT I PREFER VICC." I bet she got so touched, haha jkjk. Then we needed a group name and a poster thingy, we decided to name ourselves "The Victorians". Cause like not only does it mean the people who always get the victory but it's also named after Vic. (; After that, Group 1-4 went to the hall and we had our preparations for like our school visit. We needed a combine performance, so like a lot of discussion and screaming needed lor. Moreover, it's 206 we are dealing with. Omg, everybody was like talking in their own clique. So hard to get everyone together. D: Screamed like mad uh, but like we settled on 'what makes you beautiful' and got some random actions (Thanks to Aysha and Amnah). They came out with some actions and we were all like "Whoaa, not bad. haha." Then like, after getting the song ready, me and sam went to see what 202 were doing and then figure out how the combined performance is gonna go and all. Then suddenly, Alexis come tell us that they are gonna say the pledge is four different laguages and explain the culture and all la, then the two of us were like O_O. Then, Ah Boy suddenly walk past and heard what his group was doing and was like, "HUHHH?" too. Haha, his reaction was damn epic.

So like after the preparations and all, we had dinner lor. Then we played concentration, said Grace and dug in luhh. ^^ Ohh then we bathed. LOL, we were like screaming at them cause we only had 1 and a half hour to bathe and there were 20 of us, and only 5 cubicles. The water is bloody cold and all. So like, in order to call them to hurry up, when it's like 6, we tell them it's 6.15 and scare the shit out of them hahah. Then, my period came lor, sucks man. ):

After that, we gathered together again, and then we had kueh making. LOL, fail sia. Me and like my clique uh, just stood around and drink the coffee thingy. Damn nice! Super sweet haha. Then, like during the making of the kueh, you have to use the leaf thingy, put the oil on the pan thingy and then pour a little bit of the green thingy onto the pan and then like wait, then flip, then wait again. We were introduced to the ingredients first la, then we moved onto the making. There were like 4 pans, Ah Boy used one, next to him was Mr Tan, then the other two were by two students uh, not sure who they were but Mr Tan was like trying his best to flip the kueh thingy. LOL, from a circle, it became like I have no idea what shape haha. Then he saw the student's one all nicenice then his one freaking ugly, then he was like screaming,"EHYYY. WHY MINE SO UGLY? HOW YOU MAKE ONE?" He was like whinning there lol, then like he luanluan flip and just walked away. HAHA. Epic luh him.

Hehe, it's the beginning of April already.
APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE.
Went to watch Hunger Games today. Damn nice. I'll blog about it some other day bahh.
And Day 2, 3 and 4 of camp too.
But for now, bbyong. ^_^


infinity