Let's take a little break and make room fo a new person, Two minus one is not zero but one
Saturday, December 17, 2011 | 9:49 AM | 0 comments

Even if your heart is in pain, don't cry
Even if you want to die, don't die. 
Even if he wants to leave, just let him go.
Even if you want to hold on, don't.
—— 촌스럽게 굴지마/ 알리 ft Junhyung


Hello everybodyy~~
I just got back from Genting like on 15th. Uhh, then the internet died and the technician only managed to fix it yesterday so I'm blogging today. For now, I'll just blog about yesterday @ Mid Valley again and I'll blog about Genting later. 


So uhm, as I've expected, we went to eat at Hokkaido Ichiba along with Kailin and the rest. I found out quite a few stuff about them luhh. I feel like a stalker. ._. Pshh. So, we were supposed to eat lunch at twelve thirty. Then, when we were going down the escalator to the garden, I saw these group of guys, in their uniform already.   Around 4 or 5 of them, I couldn't count and uh, they were walking realllllly fast. They are most probably like in the same school bah. So when we reached, Mandy and Kailin were all like,"Where? Where? Where are they?" Then, suddenly all the younger guys came out from one of the rooms together and we were like,"Ohhh~" LOL, then at the cashier there, we realized that the brown haired guy speaks Cantonese and that he uses a pink handphone. Kailin started saying he was gay cause the way he walks is funny. I don't even know lol. According to Kailin, he stands really straight and takes small, little steps. Moreover, when he walked past the black haired guy, he just had to touch that guy's fringe. It was so cute k~ Then, the black haired boy started laughing and fixed his fringe back again. -spazzzz- 


So then, because we had too many people, we had to separate into two tables. Kailin was sitting with my family, then the rest were sitting on the table next to ours. We sat around the same place as the previous time so uh, it was the same black haired boy who took our orders. I think he remembered us, cause me and Kar Yee were like,"Sa-mon, Sa-mon~" He laughed luhh. I ordered the udon and salmon rice which was the same as Kailin. Then, when the food came, the first set went to Kailin first. Then, they forgot about my set and I had to wait like reallllllllly long for them to cook mine lol. We kept drinking the tea, so that the guys can help us refill. Hehe, I took a long time to decided what I wanted to eat cause I wasn't concentrating on the menu. TROLOLOL. Me, Mandy and Kar Yee kept looking around. Then, Kailin was like,"Oi, concentrate can?" We kept giggling lol. Typical of us. There was this part, when we were waiting for our food, then this spectacled boy was like whispering to the brown haired boy while looking at us, then Mandy was like,"Why are they gossiping about us so obviously? Why they keep glaring at you uh? Especially the spectacled man. Moreover, we are supposed to be the one gossiping about them!" Then me and Kailin were like,"Shhhh!" I was like,"How I know ah? It happened in Genting too mahh, the dude who got disgusted with me cause I was playing with my water. -.-" 


Then at the end, when we had to pay, we saw the black haired boy, then me and Mandy raised our hand really high and when he didn't see, I started waving my hand really had  LOL. So then he came and took the credit card, he came back with the receipt for mummy to sign. But, there was something below it, I got realllllly curious and started touching it. (It was a calender and well, he touched it, so we kind of like kept it and we kept flipping through the calender to find his face but to we couldn't lol) But mummy was signing, and I kept pushing her, so she was like,"Tsk!" Then, Mandy was like,"Sim Yee's very curious eh." I glared at her weirdly and then he started laughing so we started to giggle too lolol. After paying, we seriously didn't want to leave, and moreover, we saw the black haired boy holding onto the green tea so we raised our hand up really high again. LOL, now that I think of it, it's really embarrassing. -.-" 


Well, at least it was a fun dinner. <:
Kailin and the rest reached Singapore already.
I just heard the new SMTOWN Winter album.
Hehe, I like Boa's song the most. Surprising but it's really nice. <3
kbyeeeee~



When it snows outside on this winter night, I'm looking for a trace of you.I'll never forget the time that we've met, the winter when we fell in love.



infinity