I'll bite onto your lips, I'll bite onto my lips. Cause what we'll say I think I already feel it.
Saturday, December 24, 2011 | 9:12 AM | 0 comments



Christmas is finally hereIt's time to celebrate.
Cause you make a better worldyear after year.
Soon you'll be on your way, Spreading joy everywhere.
There's no one like you...
Santa you are the one.
—— Santa U Are The One / Super Junior


Heyy Everyone. ^^
So, it's Christmas. 메리 크리스마스~ So yeah, my foot is recovering already~ ^^ After walking alot of Amcorp Mall, it's not that pain anymore but yeah, I'll look after it k, Van Wong. (: Hehe, it's like 12am on the dot now. And since, I'm in Malaysia, fireworks is a must! The view from my condo is like really nice so we can see fireworks like everywhere around lol. KLCC's light is like blinking and my mum was like,"Ohh! It's having a countdown!" LOL la. Then, the four of us, me, Mummy, Kar Yee and Mandy were like crowding at the window then papa was like,"Siao ah you all?" He's really funny. Hehe. 


So, this year made me think alot la. Like watching God of Study inspired me to do well for my exams and Dream High taught me to never give up and keep working hard. I know it's pretty irrelevant but I have this whole list of wishes for 2012 because of these shows and all. Of course, day to day experiences. Happy or not, memories are all made this year. Being in KC, being in 106, making new friends, getting to know more, learning the difference between Sec school and Primary school. It can be really stressful and challenging, but with the people who care around you, you will be able to get through all the obstacles. Wise words to all the KCP-ians coming to KC. Sec 1 is tough but you'll get used to it. The homework load is increased like mad k. Every second and minute of your life is really important, so use them wisely. (:


So, my Christmas wishes for 2012. ^^ (I'll come back to check on it by the end of next year ^^)
1) I want to improve my overall ranking for the exams. I'm fourth in school now. I really need to improve and I need to stop procrastinating. It's one of my worst habits. Moreover, I'm having my streaming next year. I want to get into triple science and not art. -.- Blehh.
2) I want to slim down really badly k. ): I get fat during the hols. 
3) Stay happy and healthy. Even to those around me. <:
4) I want an ipad/itouch. I can't make up my mind lol. I mean the itouch is easy to carry around but the ipad has a nicer screen.  I'll think about that.
5) I want to learn the electronic keyboard. (: I don't know why, but it piqued my interest.
That's all, for now. Hehe. ^^

So yeah, Merry Christmas too all of you out there. Regardless of whether, you read this post of not, I still wish all of you, friends, family, juniors. Everyone. Merry Christmas and God bless.
Oh and it's DBSK's 8th Year Anniversary Eve. I'll stay a Cassie forever. Byee. <3


P.S I've been going crazy over BoA recently. I love her ballads. She has one of the nicest voice in the kpop music industry k. It never fails to make me cry. Her songs are really beautiful.


MilestoneEvery time the season changes, the world gets ahead of it's senses.The milestone in my chest will never be shaken, this time it's engraved into me.



infinity