Hey baby, can't you see that look in my eyes?
Saturday, December 10, 2011 | 2:13 AM | 0 comments

I'll keep on feelin' everytime, You are in my heart.
Baby, don't cry, it's all right now, I want it to be the two of us.
I'll keep on dreamin' everytime, 
I know I'll just find your love
As we embrace each other in the midst of snow
We become one.
—— Snow White/ Super Junior

Annyeong~ I think I'm a little hyper lol. So uh, we went Mid Valley yesterday. It took us one and a half hour just to find a parking spot, and I got really pissed. We actually wanted to change our minds and go to Bangsar instead, but the Andrew started crying because he really wanted to go to his random Lego shop at the gardens. So for lunch, we ate Hokkaido Ichiba. If you ever go there, I suggest you reallllllly try it out. (: It's like freaking cheap and I guarantee that you'll be full after eating. I mean, I bought the sukiyaki set thingy, it costed RM$30. Woahh, the meat they give is like mad. They are bloody generous lol. Oh, and I seriously like the service there k. I like the guys there. -ahem- There were like 4-5 guys there who looked damn cute k. From their looks, you can tell they are like between 16-18. There was this brown haired guy who looked damn pretty. I mean, his lips were like freaking red, his eyes were big and he's like damn skinny. He helped us to pour tea, his fingers were really cold -irrelevant- then Mandy was like,"I'll finish all my tea since he was the one who helped us to pour it. I'll appreciate it." I gave her the are-you-serious look and she was like,"What?" Hopeless lol.

So right at the start, this black haired guy came over to take our orders. Kar Yee wanted her salmon onigiri, so my mum ordered that. But she pronounced salmon as 'Sal-mon', which is wrong.The correct pronunciation is 'Sa-mon' because of the silent 'L'. Thank you KC for a word a day. (: Then, Kar Yee corrected my mum in front of that guy, then my mum was like,"Whatever la, next time you order yourself la!" Then, we had to order drinks too, my mum said,"I want one ice green tea." Kar Yee also wanted, so she told my mum, then my mum was like,"You want, you order by yourself." Then, all of us looked that the guy, he started laughing. I have to admit he looked cute laughing though. Hehe, it's not the end yet. So, after we ate finish, the same black haired boy came with the receipt. He's like skinny and his voice is like quite high, so my dad was like,"Is that a girl or guy?" Kar Yee, Mandy and me were like laughing like mad, then my mum was like,"He haven't go through puberty la!" Then after that, he said "Thank you very much for coming." I had my earphones on so I couldn't actually hear him, so I walked past him. after that, Mandy kept screaming at me,"HOW COULD YOU IGNORE THE CUTE GUY? MUMMY NODDED, KAR YEE NODDED, I NODDED. YOU DIDN'T." I just raised my eyebrows at her. -.- Kailin and the rest will be arriving tomorrow. can't wait. xD Hehe, hopefully we'll go to Hokkaido Ichiba again since they will be staying at 'Cititel' which is like in Mid Valley. Haha, I bet with you, she will start insulting all the guys in there lol.

Kayy, so I'll just spazz a little about kpop before I say byee. Uh, I'm so shipping 2hyun now k. Hyuna's singing really improved. The best performance so far was Music Bank's debut for 'The words I don't want to hear'. Her last note was nicee. ^^ I'll just put the video right at the end of this blog post. Oh right, and T-ara's cry cry is really good. I mean, I prefer this concept to Yayaya or Roly Poly. Boram's realllllly pretty and cute. (: I'll be waiting for Lovey Dovey. And then, lastly Yunjae is kind of like in Shanghai together now. I mean their fanmeet is under the same organization and -spazzzzzz-. I seriously hope they will meet up and solve all the shit they have. ^^

Always keep the faith.
Byee.


infinity