Don't even think of leaving me again, I'll make you happy.
Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 7:59 AM | 0 comments

Ohhkay, so I was supposed to rant about Kar Yee at Raymond's. But... I FORGOT~ So I shall blog now about that. So Kar Yee went for Raymond, the make-up lesson at Bras Basah. So it was like, going up 10 floors. But the lift super fast and super 恐怖. -.- Then, you have to go down 2 floors. LOL. We got lost. We went down 2 floors on the wrong staircase then dead end. So we went back up -_- Then, mummy was like panting like mad. :D Then, we went to the other side, found Raymond's housee thingy. Tuition centre -.-" So then, mummy tried opening the door, I was like "WAHHm YOU TRYING TO BREAK IN AH?" Then, she couldnt open it, LOL. She thought it was locked so then she took Kar Yee's phone and called Raymond. Then, Raymond said the door not locked -.- My mum la, never push hard enough. Hehe, so then we sent Kar Yee in and said byebye~ So, we walked back up 2 floors to go to the lift, then my mum suddenly said "OH SHIT." Me and Mandy stared at her. Then she said, "Ohh, I forgot to give Kar Yee back her phone -_-" So we went back down 2 floors, gave Kar Yee her phone, went back up 2 floors and went to the lift.

So we reached downstairs, then Papa and Andrew came. Papa was like,"EH! Here got nothing oneee." So we walked to Bugis Junction~ Inside so nicee sia. FOR RICH PEOPLE ONEE! All the 名牌 shops(: Then, walked in, found nothing nice to eat.













So, we walked outside. Then got one whole row of restaurants. So, we walkwalkwalk until like 3 quarters. Found nothing to eat -.- Then walk back. After that, we saw this food-court thingy. So we ate there. I ate the awesome bibimbap(: DAMN NICE (Y). Hehe, then we went to pick Kar Yee up, went to the 'updated' version of MCDONALDS.


















Okayy, I'm donee. I'll blog soon about the 'drama' in class and going to Lala's house. :D
I shall screw tomorrow's maths test up~ KTHXBYE. :)
Can't wait to see Kim tomorrow~ She transferring to KC from SOTA lorrr(:
Oh, also...
GERMAINE AND CHARMAINE~ HAPPYBIRTHDAY! 


infinity