Tragedy
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 | 3:05 AM | 0 comments


Today, a life was lost.
Life, such a fragile thing huh.
It just happens.
In the snap of a finger.
Someone so young.
There's so much more in the world for him to see, for him to explore.
But he can't.
And that makes everything sadder.
I've never faced something like this before.
It's so real.
And it makes me so confused.
I really don't know what to feel now.
Even though I never talked to him before, I still felt as though something is missing.
If this didn't happen, 15 years later, he would have created his own family.
But he is going to miss all that.
You will be missed.
Everyone, please cherish your on life and also be grateful for everyone around you before it's too late.

Dear god,
Please bless this boy and his family members. Let them have the strength to get over this matter. Let them have the strength to move on with their lives like their son would want them to. Please also protect this boy and let him live happily up there with you.
Lastly, I hope that everyone grieving for this matter will face a brighter day tomorrow.
I make this prayer through Jesus Christ, our lord.
Amen.


infinity