No matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter what happens, I'm always thinking of you.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 | 7:12 AM | 0 comments

Hehe, I didn't blog like for a long time already. I have like manymany drafts but I don't bother to finish up my post. So yeahhh, today I had my RHYA interview thingy. ==" Racial Harmony Youth Ambassador. Some weird counsellor which is not a counsellor thingy. Not sure la, but like the duties same as prefects liddat one and have to do for 4 years. So, me, Ke En and Vic... (WHY IS LALA NOT IN ALSO? D:) The interview was quite okay la, at first I scaredscared one, but after awhile not scared liao(:

They like ask me for my past experience, whether I would be committed, whether I would be like not afraid to sing the Majulah Singapura in front of the School (I really wanted to say no but I had no choice) so I sadi yes. Worse come to worse, just po ying on stage la. Heck care la~ Oh and I am screwed for both Lit Arts and Arts.

So, uh I shall blog on the Mid-Autumn festival thingy which was my first ever CO performance (Y). We performed 'Matsuri' and '龙的传人'. Overall still okay, I kinda like made a few mistakes during '龙的传人'. :) then, after that we had our Chinese Drama performance which was screwed, like totally. -.- We didn't even win, not even a condolence prize. Every class won except for us. So embarrassing. Some more, we higher Chinese... Haha, we had to put on Eyeliner to look like Gangsters. Oh and we only have 12 people in our class so our votes were really pathetic. -.-

So after everything ended, I met Vic while eating the Mooncake. Hehe, then we participated in the Treasure Hunt but got disqualified cause halfway, Rachel Wee join us so we got 6 people, then unfair. But still had fun so yeah~

With Qianlin <3













LALAAAA~
Jamieee! (:
XiaoXuan! ^^
Bowen~ :D
AND MEEEEEEEEEE~
Ahahahah, okayy, shall blog sometime later(: 
Bleh, school sucks lor. ):
Byeeeee. <:


infinity