People can change, but their nature won't. -心雨 (萤火虫的梦)
Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 5:22 AM | 0 comments

Oh kay, I totally lost track of what happened these few days liao. -.-
I shall make a short post on Racial Harmony Day.

Uhh, so 3 random people came out during the performance and was like,"HAI~ We are your mc's for the day!" -_- Ohh, then we had this teachers/parent volunteers 'model' thingy. What Tan Swee Hong wore and did totally killed me. Obscene! Hehe, then the Malay Dance performed. It was okayokay la. But I was sitting at the front (For the first time). Cause the Rosemary Su(?) person made the last register be right at the front. Then I thought the last register (which is me) gets to sit right at the front but its actually, the last register supposed to walk to the end of the hall -.- Bleh, failed. So we were sitting in descending order for the whole time. (: After that, there were like 5 prizes given out to the teacher who is like, best dressed. Mrs Leong won. She's damn nice la! Super skinny!

Then, on that day, Ms Tay wore this 'Indian/Malay' costume but didn't win -.- So she got angry with us. Well, just a guess. Cause we had to go for health checkup after recess, so we thought we directly go printing room there for health checkup but Ms Tay told Eugenia to tell us to go back to class first. Then, Eugenia never tell us lor. So 3/4 of the class never go back then kena scolding.

Oh, then Lala did her presentation like on that day too. She did well!(: Ms Tay kept interrupting her though, then made her scared + nervous, then she cry. I did my presentation on 29/7. Hehe, Friday(: It went... uhm, better than I expected! :D I seriously thought I would like fail my presentation -.- But Ms Tay kept walking in front of me, so I was like -awkward- Hehe, at least it's over. I would like to give special thanks to Vanessa Wong!(: Sam was supposed to do her presentation first, but we saw Ms Tay in such good mood, so Vanessa called me go first, then when Ms Tay called the first person to go out, I quickly jumped up. LOL. Then Sam was like o.o Ms Tay then said,"OHH! Brave girl!" =_="

Oh, today's Kailin's birthday. So, uhm.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN KAILIN.
Oh, then pictures. LOL, I uploaded the pictures on fb. Then mummy scolded me for putting up pictures of her. Narrow minded. teehee(: jkjk.
The cake:


















Kailin did this to my half-eaten cake. LOL

Dry Ice with water(:













The cake + candle.













Family pictures + others



















Cut the cake :D














Hehe, Happy birthday!(:

















Shall end with a selca :)













Random candle -.-













Kay, thanks people. Byeee(:


infinity