I think that you have to be who you truly are and love who you are to be beautiful.
Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 9:12 AM | 0 comments

You used to dance and smile,
everyday to my voice.
But now you say you don't want to hear my voice anymore,
and turn your back.
——Volume up/ 4Minute


Ahh, I'm finally updating the last 2 days of camp, haha. It's like one month since camp ended but wtv la. I'm too lazy lol. :P

DAY 3
As per normal, we woke up and had breakfast and all. I swear I love those curry puff thingys hahah. After that, we went for our trekking. Sam didn't come with us because she was sick but she managed to eat porridge which was nicer than whatever we ate luh. Hahah, Seo Hwa kept whining about how her legs were tired and all lol, then Steph was all like shut up KSH. Then, we kept walking and walking. Well, it was bloody hot so it wasn't that nice. Pshh, but like we saw random cows and all. LOL. Then Rach made me do the 'Attention!' thing in front of Ms Nufail. It was so embarrassing that I just ran off after that. -.-"

So like, we just randomly walk along this looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong stretch of road to come to this random park thing. There were like so many monkeys there just randomly climbing. -_- Then, ahboy was like,"Shoot those monkeys la." Cause he was trying to tell us to read all the instructions on the board but we were like focusing on the monkeys instead. Then, like the rules were to shut up and not try to get any attention. Well, that's the gist of it.

Then, we just walked on this random wooden pavement while eating like mad hahah. We were supposed to find random insects and all but they were like bloody small and all camouflaged with the ground so like I didn't really give a shit about it lol. Then we came to this random open area luh, the sun so damn hot lor. We just sat there and snack on the biscuits we had. :-) The chocolate biscuits were high in demand lol. Then, apparently the sea tide was getting higher so we had to go back lor. We were supposed to do our camp preparations there but like because of high tide, we changed a place. 202 used the area outside while we used the area inside, which meant that there would be trees. A lot in fact. So there would be definitely a lot of monkeys. We were like about to start practising but then the monkeys were far more interesting.

They were having sex. -ahem- But yes, there were. It was quite obscene. We were like squealing omg hahah. Okay, I shall stop hahah.

Then, like we decided to go furthur out cause we totally couldn't concentrate. So, we just moved out to practise our song, "What makes you Beautiful". LOL, we were like singing to the monkeys. Then the monkey actually climbed over to grab Lala's zipper. -.- Then we were like, kyaaaaaaaa. The monkey just un-zipped her bag even more. Lala was like o.o and just pushed her bag away. Well, the monkey was quite nice. Pshh, it left la hahah.

Then after like the whole singing and everything, we like left back to campsite luh. Damn funny omg, all of us were like dead and we were like strolling extremely slowly. Pshh, then me and Fee were like the ones right at the end. Ah boy came to us and were like,"If you all don't hurry up, I'm gonna step on your shoes. And the first one is gonna be you." Then, he kept stepping on Fee's shoes. I was laughing like mad then he was like,"Next is gonna be you." He tried steeping on my foot, then after that, when he was walking behind me la, I suddenly stopped and stepped on his foot instead hahah.

So we reached back campsite and we just uhhh, slack there for fifteen minutes before lunch la. We had lunch and met back at the hall. Damn funny, all the trainers weren't there yet except for like 3/4 of them. It was like chaos omg. Haha, then the two trainers, Ah Boy and this other woman la. They did the 'one, two' thingy where we put our fingers on our lips to shut up haha. Then they got silence from us, it was so awkward they didn't know how to continue and they just laughed and we just continued talking la. Then to shut us up, they did this little show thing which was damn funny la, they were doing this cheer and Ah Boy was like disturbing that woman trainer. She's damn cute haha. So like after that, all of us got separated and everything la.

Some classes stayed but three classes, 206, 202 and one other class, 207, I think. Moved to the place where the camp fire is supposed to be at la. Omg, I still remember Van Wong and me were like walking off behind and then Milli was walking right behind us, Ah boy pointed at Van Wong and was like,"EH! MILLI JUNIOR." until damn loud hahaha, then Milli and Van were like -_-. I was laughing like shit omg. Hhaha, the the first activity for us was teambuilding lurh. We had this rope thingy and we had to hold hands in a circle. We had to pass the rope on and on by letting the rope go through our body without letting go our hands la. It was so stupid and we had no motivation so we just like totally gave up. -.- But grp 4 kept on doing it so we were like -_- In the end, we combined and did it together as a class la. Well, it's class bonding time. (:

After that we had tree climbing hahaha. It was damn funny. Milli was like,"I need a helper." Then she made Van Wong go up haha. Damn funny and cute, I swear. The two of 'em were like so awkwardddddd but it was damn adorable hehe. ^^ Ms Nufail even took a picture of them together haha. Then Milli was like,"Go wear the harness." then Van Wong was like,"Whaat?" O_O Then, THE SWEET PART IS THIS. SHE HELPED VAN WONG WEAR IT HAHAHA. Omg, they are like long lost twins. (: Then like climb the tree la, but KSH wanted to exchange number with me cause she was one of the last and there was no time for her so then we exchanged since I didn't really want to climb that tree la.

Lee Yeh was like screaming like mad haha. Fee was realllllllllly good. Van Wong and XX injured themselves and then I was like some First Aid helper. Help them stick plaster and all. Pshh, then like Lala was wearing her harness getting ready for her turn la. So Milli helped Lala to tighten the harness, Andrea Yeo came from behind and went to cover Lala's eyes. Damn cute la, Lala was like, "WHO IS IT? WHO IS IT?" Then no one said anything and she was like,"ITS GETTING SO DARK I'M SCARED." All of us were like laughing so hard and then Lala was like,"MILLI, IS IT YOU?" Milli's face was like O.O She was in front of Lala, helping her wear the harness then she go ask such a dumb question haha. Damn cute la she. Then she managed to climb up and all la. (:

Ohh, then Kite Making came. Damn funny la, 10 people to make one kite. We just held the paper and totally gave up. We were supposed to watch Steph do it and we follow but she did it so fast I totally spaced out hahah. At least we had XX who knew what to do haha. We had to tie and cross then take the paper and tie it somemore until I don't know look like what haha. Then like, we just mostly sat there and talk with Ah boy lor. Woahh, surprisingly he got 258 for PSLE lehh. Not bad what. Then like after we tie the cross, we didn't know what to do so he was like,"I help you all la." Then he tied one side. I tied the other la. Then I REALLY USED ALL MY EFFORT TO TIE IT but it came loose at the end and I was like,"That wasn't my side. I tied the other side, he tied the side where the string came off haha."

Then he brought his bottle over and then we were like,
Van: What's inside?
Him: Berocca.
Me: Whaaaat? Are you saliva conscious?
Him: Whyy?
Van: JUST SAY NO. She wants to drink from your bottle.
Him: Where's your bottle, I give you one.
Then he brought the Berocca thingy over and made me smell it la. It smelt like orange and lemon mixed together. The smell was actually quite okay la, then he gave me and I just threw it into my bottle. I kind of like totally regretted doing that at first but it became better la, like you get used to it la. LOL, I drank it was gave that disgusted face and then Lala, Vic all go pass and drink. All of them had the same reaction haha. Then he dropped his walkie talkie and I cursed for it to spoil but it didn't then Van Wong. Haha, omg she's damn funny. He said he was hungry and she gave him the melted Pocky Sticks. He opened it and started eating la, Van Wong was like,"OMG. IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT." I was laughing so hard la, I mean he was eating it and then she just said that it looks like poop. Haha, but all of us still took some from him la.

Then the final product of our kite. It was actually quite pretty heheh. I called Ke En to write my name big and it was REAAAAAAAALLLY big hahah. Damn funn la. Then like we went back campsite, ate dinner and met back in the open court, and the camp trainers all came out with their PJs. They looked damn cute la. (: Campfire was like damn awesome although our performance was crap. I was like high and we tried to make Van Wong high too. Hahha. She's damn cute la. I cried so badly at the end after seeing KSH cry. They played friends forever and I just couldn't stop omg. T_T Van Wong was like staring at us cry haha. Well, memories. <3

Then like after campfire, we went back to the hall and had supper as well as to finish up camp booklet. I cried my whole way back omg. Then we had our group hug which was damn sweet. (": So like we had the awesome burger~~ <3 And then Mr Tan, Ahboy all walked past la. Ah boy came in and lied down in the middle of our circle. Van Wong saw his shirt behind write some 'hucking dunno what dunno what' thing and she was so convinced it was the f-word hahah.

Then we bathed and all la. Haha, night time was like damn comforting cause Vic came down for half an hour but she found it really hot la. We just kept on talking and sometimes we will just keep quiet and stare at the top bunk. As what she said, that kind of comfort that even when the silence is awkward, it  doesn't seem uncomfortable or strange. It was really nice la, then I just drifted off to sleep lor.

DAY FOUR
I woke up feeling weird. It kind of like hit me that it was the last day and no matter what we had to leave Tanjung Piai. And I doubt I would ever go there again. Haishh, then I walked out of the room and took like the fresh air there la, it was really nice. And suddenly, all the hatred and discomfort in Tanjung Piai which I had just disappeared. I felt like a part of Tanjung piai. Pshh, then we bathed and had breakfast la. Then we cleared our room and left back to Singapore. I slept my whole way back, it was so comfy. (: Then around 1.30pm, we reached and like we took alot of pictures before leaving la.

Camp is one of the best things which happened in my life. Learnt alot about stuff not just restricted to school and class but outside as well. Bonding with the class. Enjoying time with my clique. Without these little things, camp wouldn't have been so enjoyable. Without it, it would just be empty. Thank you Vic, Lala, Ke En, Van Wong, XX and Jesslyn. Love you guys. <3

LOL, I shall continue to indulge in reminiscence haha. No la jkjk.
Have been busy with exams nowadays. Happy that I finally finished blogging. (:
So Yeahh, that's it. Have to do art Prep work. Bbyong. (:


infinity