I just want to stay in those eyes and see you in my dreams.
Saturday, November 22, 2014 | 3:34 AM | 0 comments




ohmygod.
honestly.
i'm in tears.
fml.

//140823
This is one night which I would never ever ever forget gosh.
Yes, I'm finally blogging after like 2 whole months of being inactive. And it's time to  blog about exo concert omg. Honestly, I'm not actually a great fan of exo. I mean Luhan is flipping hot but he's the only reason why I like exo. But after their concert, which was absolutely amazing, I have to admit they are all pretty damn hot.
We woke up really early on that day even though the concert started at 7pm. We reached at like 11am or something idek. But it took us a while to find Kallang Wave so yepp, by the time we reached, it was 12pm. We barely ate anything throughout the entire day, we skipped lunch and all, had some bread and a granola bar. We went around collecting all the banners and lightsticks from 12pm to 3.30pm before queuing up to enter the stadium at 7pm. It was tiring as heck but after entering the stadium, everything just felt as though it was worth it. We spent the afternoon squeezing with people because of the arrival of the van and also queuing for all the stupidest things ever. But I still had a great time during the concert. The stage was huge but being in standing area D was just amazing.
I saw Kathleen, Sam Kwang, Geri and her friend, and my cousin there as well. It was such a great coincidence gosh.
So when we entered, it was filled with people so I decided to just calm myself down and stand at the little corner instead which was btw, a great spot cause they walked all over the stage and they were so so so fking close to my face. Especially Luhan, Tao, Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol omgomgomg. They spoke mostly in Chinese so that was a most definite plus point but I was just drooling over how hot they were to  pay any attention at anything they said haha.
I really liked their love, love, love performance though. It really showed off their vocals and it was just great.
Sehun came really upclose :')
It was just a perfect night and I never felt this excited or hyped up ever.
So, it doesn't matter whether exo is 12 or 11 or 10, because I will be supporting them till the very end.

The amazingly huge stage




this is a horrible photo but my hands were literally shaking.


Chanyeol was so flipping close omg wtf.


Xiumin was so adorable omgomgomg.

Baekhyun.

Best photos of the night. Sehun. 












infinity